Horde Players 1v1 much?

They grip people and sling them into a pile of goo

1 Like

As someone that plays both, I can assure you pally has much better mobility than DK.

I think DK has just a little bit more reliability on there slow with chains of ice/grip. But DK and paladinā€™s are for sure the least mobile of the melee classes.

DK has some tools to help mitigate their lack of mobility (chains, grip), but it doesnā€™t change the fact that they are the least mobile class. Pallys are number 2 on that list.

1 Like

This is just you putting words in my mouth. Re-read what Iā€™ve posted before if you donā€™t get it.

Health regen is a diffrent problem all together, not only does it prolong fights but diminishes how important healers, pots, bandages, and food are.

3 Likes

DK lowest mobility in game has death grip, %70 long range slow spammable, stun x2 including pet, wraith walk, death advances etcā€¦

Meanwhile, thatā€™s are sitting in the corner waiting on the waitress to bring them their drinks while they eat there popcorn.

Who is waiting in the corner? Proofread when youā€™re drinking that cheap booze M.C. Face Rolla!

2 Likes

Everyone knows Mcfaceroller just cracked open his third natty light.

3 Likes

You underestimate him methinks. Iā€™m guessing heā€™s more of a Colt 45 man.

2 Likes

Oh I see! Heā€™s one of those high rollers. :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Amsterdam vodka I live that low lifeā€¦hmm could have I typed Warlock sitting the damn corner. Feels like someone conspired against me and changing my word after I got the good old reply button. I will not be censored!!

Nah Colt 45 what is this 1997, 211 black can get some hair on your chest!!

I think you meant 1977! Back when Billy Dee Williams was the spokesperson and the tag line was ā€œWorks every timeā€. :rofl:

2 Likes

Well maybe in your day gramps but few years before my time. 1977 for you, and technically 1999 was a bit more popular with us younger folk. But I enjoyed my Smirnoff back then with good friends Jack, Paul and some Christian Brothers good times.

Clocklock, here is a video of Rogues having a bad day.

First part was Wednesday of this week, CTA.

Second part was a COA WQ with Alliance going insane harassing Horde.

3 Likes

Still canā€™t catch a fair one to save my life lol. Even if I am fighting on lower level toons against 120s they will still 2v1 if Iā€™m holding my own in the slightest. I really wonder why people are like that smh. And the worse if them are the ones planting flags and doing emotes after not being able to solo someone your on gear level still losing then call for back up and act tough lol. The sad pathetic nature of some people in world PvP is annoying. But good with the bad I guess you camp my lowbie I destroy 10 of yours in retaliation the cycle continues.

Anytime I try to 1v1 someone they see a rogue and jump me =[

Then I kill them both

Sadly a rogues reputation proceeds them, people equate no other class to ganking more SO than Rogues. And plenty have had the worse experiences concerning it throughout the years with this class. Most even in 1v1 scenarios people donā€™t fair well against good rogues let alone in wpvp where they can have the element of surprise and picking inopportune moments to gank someone.

I have played rogues for years and few things have been more nasty to deal with in world PvP no class is as equipped for world PvP as a rogue is. By definition a gank generally is someone getting ganged up on or someone getting mauled by someone with a low better gear. A rogue supersedes what they categorize as ganking because just how well equipped they are for attacking people no class advantage against them in 1v1 full CDs in world PvP.

People expect the worst case scenarios when they see a rogue attacking someone. They think of only the despicable acts they have been through or seen. A rogue attacking someone while multiple mobs or another player attacking. Catching someone at low health, attacking while they fighting a elite or after they have blown somr cools etc. So first response is often help the poor smuck out who ended up in the crosshairs of the notorious class and also for them likely to get Vengence on one since alot of times people end up on short end of stick with no shot at redemption cause a rogue getting away with killing someone off guard knowing they cpuld be a problem prepared and with CDs maybe a fight they donā€™t want will usually just bail after their sneaky win. Cause one thing someone playing and or fighting against a rogue learns is how our of there depth they are against one and there chances of surviving another attack.

Got attacked by one yesterday totally off guard in Suramar doing Spiderling WQ my own level kind of surprised considering where i was and only assumes it was a twink. So tried running while they uploaded then happened to stop see like 23k hp, pop CDs rekt them in seconds. He tried a couple more times and failed miserably since half the success rogues have on wpvp comes from people not knowing they are there plus was way to geared for him I wouldnā€™t have thought a melee class would even attempt something like that was funny. But wonā€™t lie in beginning when I thought it was a twink attacking me all i wanted for all the world to do is run away till I looked over my shoulder and seen he might as well been wearing bathroom and attacking me with a a stick then I turned into Kratos lmao

There is a difference between scrub rogues that only find weak targets to fight and only engage people that have mobs or low health.

I duel alot which gives people a fair fight you know Iā€™m coming we both have CDs ect.

I jump people in the world normally if they are at full health and not fighting mobs.

I cant really speak for every rogue tho.

1 Like

Welcome to find me any time and ill give you a 1v1.
I cant tell you that Ally are exactly the same and that is because its people in general. Most are cowards and will only engauge if odds are in their favor.
Only time i see someone that truly tries to 1v1 people is if they are playing a FOTM.