Horde Players 1v1 much?

I didn’t reply to the invite on purpose. there is no improving skills, all you need is gear and you win. thats wpvp.

i’ve never been pro no, but i do know my abilities.

I am bad at PvP and even I can’t be killed by spamming only 2 buttons … how bad are you ??

no it would be just the gear part.

I’m 100% positive you don’t PVP much if you think the only issue is gear. How long have you been playing?

1 Like

since vanilla, check my achievs. been playing off an on. its nice the convo turned into this

You have to know more than your abilities if you want to be good at pvp. In all seriousness, who doesn’t know Fists of Fury? If all you want to do is hit target dummies, then stop learning at your class. If you actually want to be good at pvp, you have to learn what your opponent can do too.

2 Likes

Nice trolling, 7/10 you got us to respond:+1::+1::clap::clap:

2 Likes

So you’ve been a PVEr since vanilla huh?

Vanilla was far more gear based, than the retail wow we play today.

Gear will give you an amazing upper hand. But knowing your opponent and there abilities is incredibly important also. That is the purpose of our dueling community, to help players learn the ins and outs of their enemy’s. Just as an example did you know that when a wind waker uses the turbo fists pvp talent he parries all melee attacks and slows his target during fists of fury?

1 Like

Why does the forums keep putting me on one of my random alts I never play??? anyways…

There is always an improvement to skills. Hell, even doing the Arathi basin Comp Stomp? (The one with the AI) told me I needed to work on juking more because the AI did interrupts so perfectly. I’m just a casual player, but even a computer can improve with practice/programming.

2 Likes

Because the forums monitors secretly love gnomes. :grinning:

1 Like

That’s because your epic beard adds like it’s over 9000 armor.:grinning:

2 Likes

In wpvp where gear is unbalanced any joe could go pve and be better in pvp…skill means nothing.

wpvp, what we are talking about

sure

probaby i dont really remember

seems interesting in a pvp scenario, not wpvp tho.

Skills mean nothing to the uneducated…in comes you. You not only lack knowledge of your opponents but you also lack knowledge of how wPVP and PVP in general works. Get a clue before posting again

1 Like

weee the insults keep coming. man you are just the best

That’s not an insult that’s the truth. You’re clueless about how PVP and gear works. You’ve clearly demonstrated you lack the general understanding when it comes to wPVP/PVP. You continue to make the comments that all it takes is gear and it’s a win which is proof you don’t get it.

No, I wasn’t insulting you. I was speaking truth

3 Likes

I think we can all agree gear gives a good advantage. And healing is a bit silly across the board far as DPS concerned. And i find healers aren’t strong at all not many times I remember in WoW where it only took 1-2 good dps to just destroy a healer. Game gone to s^$* in a hand basket far as PvP goes. But we play cause wth we love the game itself alas when have they ever just nailed it lol.

People still getting outplayed by someone with lesser gear is always possible. But a good player who has full raid tier X will always have a advantage in the game current iteration. So you need to have one or two thing a going for you if you want to world PvP either know how to PvP pretty good against most to all classes in a 1v1 maybe 1v2 scenarios or make sure you are geared to the teeth and hopefully you can just PvE steamroll some noobs.

1 Like

He’s a lost cause Tank. A rogue that doesn’t know major monk abilities said:

He thinks he’s reached the skill cap for assn. rogue, but mongos into Touch of Karma and cries about health regeneration. Not sure what else needs to be said about this one.

1 Like

I disagree, the only thing I find broken is how quick some classes can get away from me…monks, demon hunters…

But then again I’m the slowest class in the game…even a tank pally has better mobility.

1 Like

DK says hi.

1 Like