Horde Players 1v1 much?

I will take you up on that 1v1.:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Sounds fun count me in!

1 Like

1v1 is fun, but rarely happens. I always see groups of people attacking individuals.

It would be nice to be able to call them out to do a 1v1 after they kill you 4v1 and then plant a flag on your corpse thinking “yeah I so owned that guy”.

The 1v1 follow up would be a different story.

Yeah I have had that scenario happening me to actually catch one of the dirt bags alone just tp watch them literally run away from me toward their friends who maybe doing something a little ways away. But won’t stop and fight Till they get there, hell I even seen them just do it with random people just to see and I guess them to help them. Pathetic!

true this

bs Ive been ganked 3 times by rogues and each time they stealthed and ran away

Rogues should have to stand still and take the loss if they drop even 1% lower health than you. They should also come out of stealth and /bow before they engage. If they use vanish their account should be frozen for 24hrs. That better?

Mr shaman gain 10 levels and get lots higher level gear
 then come find me for the 1v1 of a lifetime.

Unless you think you are ready to rock n roll after you just hit 120

2 Likes

Lol ok same goes gor you if you use your stealth detection or fly up in the air.

I shan’t jump in the sky, run fast or eye laser. I will rp walk up, say Me L oveYou and then auto attack you like you’ve never been auto attacked before

Ret Paladins have to duel and WPVP because they’re irrelevant in 3s/RBGs, which are the only forms of PVP that actually matter in game. :smiley:

I see it as Ret is still paying for Wrath S8, as they should be.

But yeah, they’re broken 1v1. Rogue is too, but they can die, usually to Ret lul.

1 Like

But but I am relevant 
runs to corner

/cry

1 Like

Thank you =]

1 Like

Yep, and Horde have out numbered alliance in WM since day 1. It’s much more noticeable on that side, if you look at it that way. Most of the time in my experience Horde will run away because they either 1) Don’t want to fight (they just want the 10% bonus). or 2) Realize they’re outnumbered and run away in an attempt to hide behind 5 other horde nearby.

Horde run away cause they want nothing to do with a fair lol. Thats what happen when you outnumber people majority its a way of life. So being alone is a scary place to be against someone you can’t steamroll and actually need skill to win. Reason i hope they dont give these cowards and people using WM just for bonus flying. Cause will all go to crap then pretty fast

I dont think Ive ever seen less than 5 Ally in one spot. Always see Ally in packs. but when I do see 1v1 I get the same thing. They just run away. Thats pretty much what WM has become. But honestly, its how old PVP servers were, just groups of people ganking/killing solo players its why PVP servers became one faction dominant.

Some people like WPVP to get kills. Others like to avoid getting killed. And some like both.

1 Like

I don’t see why it’s so hard for some people to understand that not everyone is going to enjoy War mode the same way.

2 Likes

Well, they’re doing it wrong.

It’s absolute insanity to think that there are some individuals who actually think it’s just their own faction that has this obviously perception based sense of reality.

Conflict causes emotional based anger and in some cases exaggerations of what really happened; and it happens for both factions.

I have toons on both sides and the “whining” in chat is similar about how no one wants to 1v1 and it’s only 1v5, etc :wink:

Quite entertaining :slight_smile:

2 Likes