Horde Players 1v1 much?

I noticed something for sad and a bit weird about Horde Players in War Mode. Now this going to sound rough but in general you guys are some scary cats or just opportunist killers. I get on my 110 I post on cause trouble attacking people 120s included I get action just fine then even then when someone gets outplayed they lose heart pretty fast. Or they try to camp me on my lower levels toons sometimes even with 1-3 ppl with them. Ok cool…

Now! I swap on my geared 120 alts no one wants no smoke I literally chase people like on my lock. Fight goes south for them a bit the run away or won’t even get off mount with me attacking them. I had a pally in Naz who had about same gear as me i literally just stunned him while he was riding by he immediately DS*Hearthed yikes hadn’t seen that one in awhile LOL.

But let me happened to bumping into scenario where they outnumber or in groups you would think you was fighting the 300 of Troy the way the come after you. Sometimes you even spot the people who outright ran from you in the pack coming after you. Why do you guys play like that? It’s sad as hell honestly and I would think people not adverse or overly scared of Locks vs say alot of geared melee classes you could bump into. Only time you get fights with horde is in groups or they outgear you by alot then they may attempt a 1v1.

I’m tired of chasing you guys lol!! Rant over

P.S. buff Warlock mobility so I can catch at least one other class in WoW that can’t just run away Blizz!

6 Likes

Most players want no part of 1v1. It has nothing to do with faction choice. The VAST majority of players only want easy kills. That usually comes in the form of superior gear, level, or odds.

Whenever I see “horde does this” or “alliance does that” it makes me giggle. Both sides complain about the exact same thing.

46 Likes

I do. :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

In fact Heretic and I started a dueling community. There currently is only 3 of us. But all are welcome to join us. the group was made for anyone that would like and good 1v1 and practice against there counter classes.

5 Likes

Sure, but you guys must know that most players out in the world typically run away from a fair fight. A passionate minority likes to test themselves, and beat someone 1v1. Most are happy to run away until 2 or 3 more jump in.

2 Likes

OP, I see a lot of people questing solo on both sides. I don’t see a lot of 40 man horde raids, unless I’m a part of it.

Do gank parties roam about , yes.

If you do run into me, chances are we is goin to fight. I will admit I hate locks atm…

6 Likes

Oh I don’t disagree with you. I just seen this as chance to get a shameless plug for our new dueling community. :cowboy_hat_face:

And these are the ones we are looking for. :sunglasses:
lastly, would you like to join us Nomak?

3 Likes

English is a difficult language. Much respect for the ability to speak your native language AND English.

1 Like

Yes jump in the community. It’s all in good fun.

I will tell you it helps to practice! Discuss and learn what you could have done differently. I for one have learned to purge stuff with arcane torrent. It’s muscle memory at this point.

And when we do set up…people start to show up and it turns into a mini bg…

2 Likes

Appreciate the offer, but I will decline. I really enjoy organic 1v1s out in the world, but have never been a big fan of proper dueling. You’ll never catch one of my toons in front of SW/Org throwing down duel flags.

2 Likes

To date we haven’t gone in front of any gates to set up.

2 Likes

Anytime someone says, “X faction does Y”…I can promise you that at other times, Y faction does X.

4 Likes

Well, just know you are always welcome to join / hang out. The door well always be open if ever feel like stopping by.

1 Like

I think everyone has some room for improvement. Dueling randoms in front of ogrimmar and Sw is for show offs…(people that wear flashy transmog, someone trying to make a name for themsleves etc . No offense to those that part take in it.

No one is here to make a name for themselves. Only friends trying to better their pvp experience.

3 Likes

You guys have set times and days to meet? Sounds like something I’d be willing to do provided we’re on the same battlegroup. I could definitely use the practice across multiple toons

2 Likes

If you guys like a practice dummy… I will join too. I am horrible at PvP :joy:

5 Likes

Nothing is set in stone. For the most part I’m just a casual player that enjoys the game.

If you see me logged chances are I’m roaming about in the open world.

9/10 I’m down for some practice.

3 Likes

No worries :wink:

You can’t win them all.

Practice makes perfect.

2 Likes

Heck yeah you can join. :smile: then you can see my hair In person :grinning:.

3 Likes

My battle tag is. I am currently at work but when I get home tonight I will add you all to the community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry about the battlegroup, or even if you are opposite faction. There are means of getting to the same shard.

But back to the OP topic…and chime in if I am wrong. But the sharding system just gets xxx horde and xxx alliance and bundles them in the zone they happen to be in. So if the shard you are in has a cap of 100 people total (just throwing that number out there) and the opposing faction has a group of 40 in a raid. You can get thrown in that shard as a filler.

So in essence you have 40 organized people vs solo players…

2 Likes