Horde: Pick your last Allied Race

Mogu seeing as it’s the most likely viable option with 8.3 coming up.

oh you mean ogres. hehe

no, i dont. :slight_smile:

I want to see a race of evolved mogu, who can be called oni. And they can use the human rig. I am sure Blizzard can find a way to shoehorn them in.

1 Like

How dare you try and steal Saberon. They are an Alliance race! You just got Vulpera; Horde can’t have ALL the good races.

We don’t. We have Two types of Tauren. We’ll trade you them for Draenei and LF Draenei.

We have Baine in the Alliance now so why not? We’ll take the Tauren. You can have the Broken, they’re a much more Horde kinda Draenei.

Nah, we’ll take the Draenei. You’ll still have night elves to dance in Goldshire. Plus, you’ll be able to have tauren on worgen rp, too. Really, we’re doing you a favor.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, give them different style horns from single to dual even up to a ridge of four. While I’d rather they use the Draenei rig myself I wouldn’t mind human rig either.

1 Like

Ya know, I never thought about a new race once the Vulpera got announced. :thinking:

We have Mag’har Orcs, Zandalari Trolls, and the other Troll variants coming in shadow lands, and those are the only other races I really wanted.

Screw it. PLAYABLE DRAGONS!
They’d be able to take the form of any race they choose, but with certain options locked in based on your color.
Red dragons -> Red eyes and Hair.
Black Dragons -> Dark Skin, dark hair.
Blue Dragons -> Pale with blue or white hair.
ETC. ETC.

Saberon, imo, are the best option. Short of ogres which will never happen.

Don’t say never, we got Kul’tirans after all.

The Kul’Tiran model is what Rexxar uses and hes a Mok’Nathal. I suspect if you all are getting Ogres it’ll be the halfbreed kind. >.>

Unshackled, too much potential, too cool, want them to have Druids.
Wanna be Water Goblin Druid of Graal.

1 Like

Skinny Kul Tirans.

:rofl:

Saberon are cool looking, but they seem dumb even compared to Ogres. The only race they might be smarter than are the Saurok.

Someone did some art of Unshackled that involved some glowing phosphorescent cosmetic options. They need this, I need this.

1 Like

Ogres but if gotta use something with an existing playable model…Mok’nathal

Undead elves fs

Sethrak, of course.

1 Like