Horde: Pick your last Allied Race

In response to the Alliance Allied Race thread I figure I might as well make one for Horde.

It’s a toss up with Gilblins, Dark Elves (Undead Night elves) and Saberon for me.

4 Likes

I think there’s too many elf races in the game. Saberon sound unique…do they talk though? Thought they were just hedonistic savages lol

2 Likes

I was running some quests in Draenor on alts trying to build up shipyards on alts to finally get the Agility ring and yes they do in fact talk.

Honestly I’d also include Saurok but I’m not sure if they can speak and Drakonid sounds more neutral which Blizzard will never do.

2 Likes

Eredar please :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind this but it’d be hell trying to explain them away.

they are red and badass.
Explanation enough :wink:

2 Likes

Gilgoblins or riot.

5 Likes

High Elves, because the screeching howls of the Alliance players would be glorious.

Otherwise, Undead Night Elves is a solid choice. I’d also support Succubus as a playable race.

6 Likes

This is Bizz writing. All it takes for an NPC to turn against a beloved ally and savior is a five minute conversation with someone they just met.

:cookie:

6 Likes

Horde already has High elves though, they are called Blood elves and will probably get a blue eye customization option in Shadowlands, along with auburn maybe.

9 Likes

If I have to choose from your list…Saberon.

If I had to pick my own…Maybe Sethrak? Who knows.

2 Likes

I feel like Horde’s chance for this went out the window once Vulpera were announced. I actually thought Gilblins were the obvious AR for Goblins but was proven wrong.

As for Horde’s last AR, my choice is Ogres, and every race suggestion thread from here out until they are added as playable will be Ogres.

2 Likes

Saberon or Botani. Either would be my dream come true.

Undead night elves are just night elves and they already dumped one of those on us. No more elves.

but but, red eyes.

Undead Elves
:crossed_fingers:t4:

either undead elves/san’layn or eredar please!

1 Like

Sethrak, they would make a perfect fit.

2 Likes

I pick Ogres. Should have been playable long ago.

5 Likes

Hozen.

Me want to be monkey, and so all other forum monkey players can have the right forum icon.

5 Likes

Dragonmaw Orcs.

Things like Ogres are best reserved for a core race addition.

2 Likes