Horde: Pick your last Allied Race

Alright, Blue-skinned Tentacle orcs coming up.

1 Like

And you’d be the racial leader ofcourse, omg imagine if Blizzard did do this! You’d be famous!

Edit: I secretly do think this be a awesome race idea!

1 Like

Only ogres. They have layers.

2 Likes

Uh, excuse me?

1 Like

I guess you never got the Memo. High Elves are already a part of the Horde and the Alliance.

Sorry no Guzzles, Kaznaroks only :grin:

Goblins will never be DH’s because it would require them to give everything up and every one knows that no Goblin ever born would do that.

He’s not even a shadow priest!

Fine fine we’ll call them Clamps!

Goblins need to bring in a race for the horde and I feel like Gnolls would be a perfect choice. Venture co already employs the Gnolls so they can be reasoned with to a degree. Would be something really radical and unexpected which I think would be awesome for an allied race. Reason I would like to see gnolls is because they would fit the magical stupid race that Ogres would fill. I’ve never liked the idea of ogres becoming a playable race, but I suspect even adding something to fill their niche wouldn’t stop people from asking for ogres - see high elves and void elves.

Something I don’t really support those is Gilblins. With Vulpera we already get the Goblin model added into the game. Would be weird for there to be 3 races sharing the exact same model - with a few tweaks, but essentially identical.

I sacrificed my wife’s bank account, what have you given?

Ogres or Centaur. Centaur would be a nice change.

2 Likes

I think my biggest “likely to happen” is Botani.

Tol’vir is my biggest wish but may never happen.

Slightly likely and would be cool: Eredar and San’layn

I mean if we’re being real the last slot is Forsaken so LFU are probably on the menu.

I mean, Draenei are blue, Alliance is blue. Eredar are Red and Horde are Red. seems a perfect fit. Plus the San’layn are already working with the Forsaken so them coming fully into the fold… I just got an idea.

1 Like

I’m hoping Horde finally get the long requested Ogres, or newly long San’lyn, both definitely have a spot within the Horde.

Ogres are far…far overdue if you ask me…

I’m hoping Shadowlands pre patch has some amazing surprises for Horde and more so Alliance, those poor poor Alliance :cry:

I actually was hoping for a nice Christmas surprise on what they planning but I guess wishful thinking :cry:

Edit: Or the newly formed elusive “Kaznarok” Allied Race! Also for Ogres… people have mentioned using the Kul’tiran Rig… no… please please no…

1 Like

Just make all helmets not show on Sethrak, solves the problem. Why would we want to cover up those awesome heads anyway? Being a snake-head is one of the main reasons I want them. They look awesome.

2 Likes

That’s the same thing FFXIV did with Viera and Hrothgar the two new races. It sucks cause their are a ton of hats they can’t wear.

As long as we get them I’d be happy with that compromise.

1 Like

Mok’nathal.

tauren sized orcs. yes please.