Horde: Pick your last Allied Race

could swear i saw two headed one arguing with itself. i thought it was two separate personalities

Two-headed Ogres actually do develop separate personalities.

They seem to have separate personalities a lot of the time, but they can’t attach or detach themselves from each other.

It would have to be ookin Hozen for this dooker. :monkey:

Got enough elves. I really wanted the snakey bois but it doesn’t look like they will happen. I’d say the uncorrupted arakkoa, ogres, saberon, and naga. I REALLY want a reptilian race.

1 Like

Eredar. I’d want Eredar for Horde. That would give Horde the Draenei model.

2 Likes

Vampires, those spider elves, or Nerubians.

That’s not a bad idea.

I doubt it. They made Mechagnomes after all.

2 Likes

WoWHead actually has a little bit about the helmets for Sethrak and I don’t think it’d be an issue at all.

1 Like

Yep, I’ve seen it. People just continue to insist it would be a problem for some reason, lol.

The Sethrak’s head and neck is structured similarly to the Worgen female’s. (Sethrak in general share some similarity in skeleton and rigging to worgen females)

I agree either way. Should not be an issue whatsoever.

3 Likes

Honestly, ogres really need to happen.

1 Like

I got all the Allied Races I asked for, Hordeside. Mag’har, Zandalari, Highmoosen, Nightborne, and soon to be Vulpera.

I just hope the Alliance get at least one cool thing for their last chance at an AR.

I dunno, I consider Dark Iron pretty cool, and while the story is laughable I do like the concept of Void elves.

The Dark Iron are pretty cool. I’d have liked the Velves more if they were more… Lovecraftian and goopy. I guess I should say ‘one more cool thing’.

I think horde should get “Kaznarok”, an elite group of Orcs who were studying the Void and cast away but then found home within the horde…

Hey worked with Void Elves, people seem to have ate up that story…

Plus I want my playable Kaznarok’s! Or Ogres… either/or :man_shrugging:t4:

Gilgoblins. Not a popular choice perhaps, but I absolutely fell in love with them in Nazjatar.

You wouldn’t want to play a Kaznarok, they’d have garbage racials and you’d only get one option of customization.

1 Like

Hey I’d take what I can get!, Blizzard make it happen!

Ook everything else but Hozen :laughing::monkey: