Horde: Pick your last Allied Race

I think the neck is fine.

It’s the helmets that we should be concerned about tbh.

AFAIK, they use the same skeleton as the Worgen, so anything that works on Worgen would work on Sethrak.

So, yeah, you should be worried about armor issues.

Mok’nathal or I’m going to pick a fight in a super market carpark.

1 Like

San’layn led by undead Kael’thas.

Blood Prince Kael’thas Sunstrider.

5 Likes

Undead Elves. Cant have enough elves.

But Saberon would make a great second option if only it was to hear the Alliance screech while they get reskinned dwarves or something and we get yet another unique model.

Wouldn’t the Saberon use the Worgen Skeleton though?

Most likely yes.

ogres. and you can form a marriage in groups where you and one other person control a two headed ogre, one male one female. and their jokes are silly ogre marital spats. or you form a two-headed partnership in groups and insult each other. or a pvp battle, where you beat each other silly. people would play them just for the laughs

Yeah, besides how perverse the idea of a two headed ogre being in a relationship with itself is, I think everyone would rather just…you know… normal ogres.

1 Like

yeah itd be normal ogres but have the option in a group to form two headed ogres. (two different players controlling each head)

Okay… Uh, that’s not really how two headed ogres work. But you do you.

It’s kind of weird to think about a being in a romantic relationship with itself, right?

2 Likes

its not lol its two different players lol

so they arent like siamese twins, sharing body parts but with separate brains and personalities?

In one body. It’d be like conjoined twins who date.

1 Like

oh, i see your point. lol

Yeah, they share a body. But they can’t just attach and unattach themselves like traincars.

It wouldn’t really work with WoW’s gameplay mechanics either.

1 Like

I’ve seen far more screwed up things.

well anyway, i’m rooting for ya ogre fans.

1 Like