Horde Pc is now MORALLY GREY

:+1:

/10char

1 Like

Oh crap, I didn’t even realize, yeah the Horde has sunk even lower than expected. I didnt even think it was possible at this point!

2 Likes

Sylvie just needs to drone Saurfang to complete the comparison.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but that fact that it’s Liandrin just puts the cherry on it.

This is hilarious. I do think it’s time to break out the emojis for the first time. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

She’s just returning to her blood knight sensibilities <3

Little Nian was raised in the idyllic pandaren village of Binan, upon the slopes of Kun-Lai. Compassionate and gentle, even from a young age, Nian would aspire to become a healer after witnessing the horrors of a war ravaged Pandaria. The devastation wrought in that time firmly cemented the idea that no one was beyond saving, and everyone deserved to be cared for, regardless of where they came from. For Nian, there was no one she could not heal, and she spent the next several years traveling across the world, and even the cosmos, offering her aid to any in need. From the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, to the frozen wastes of Frostfire Ridge, from the towers of Suramar to the gentle sounds of Tiragarde, she brought peace, relief, and warmth to the wounded, the broken, and the forgotten of war.
-the Obituary of Nian Jian

34 Likes

This is so sad, Alexa play Arthas my Son

21 Likes

wait, there is a proof that is a neutral medic? come on blizz, we were joking when we said that the horde would bomb an orphanage FOR THE HORDE.

IT WAS A JOKE BLIZZ, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

11 Likes

Rom, I swear. I’m… Disappointed.

1 Like

Murdering civilians, killing the kind-hearted panda healer trying to save them, and even getting a thumbs up for it by our redeemed paladin hero?

I really want to pin this on the Alliance writing team’s ineptitude at presenting the Horde as anything other than generic orks (see: Brennadam), but since this is a Horde-only quest… well, the implications of that are even worse. If it’s our writers coming up with this stuff, we are in some serious trouble.

28 Likes

I fully agree though I would really like more choices in our world quests where I can do something moral Horde side. I’m not even asking to help the Alliance, just to bandage the injured or bring food to the starving trolls. We need to have more choices than evil or super evil.

3 Likes

oh my god…:no_mouth:
that’s seriously a big ‘grey’ there…wth the writers are writing…:rage:

3 Likes

If it ain’t red, it’s dead.

Nian had the red panda skin. Checkmate.

19 Likes

The Red Panda skin in WoW is actually a shade of deceptive brown.

Checkmate.

4 Likes

This is a major factor, we’re rarely allowed to see even INTERNAL Horde benevolence

This is why i wanna see Forsaken cure red pox

2 Likes

They did, with undeath. This is all one giant innoculation, you’ll see.

4 Likes

That would be so neat! A good tie in for the forsaken and a nod to an old humanizing issue.

1 Like

The game definitely seems to have embraced those players who espouse the desire to be “the bad guy”. And then amped it up to the most sociopathic level they can without losing their T for Teen rating.

4 Likes

I’m not planning on doing it. In fact, I’m ignoring everything faction war-related.

It sucks that the only way I can get any enjoyment out of this expac is not to do half the content.

8 Likes

Since the Alliance team was most familiar with Kul Tiras, maybe that team is the one doing the Horde WQs there while the Horde team does the Alliance quests on Zandalari Isle? This WOULD be entirely in line with the group who turned Brennadam from a quillboar attack into a Horde one.

4 Likes