Horde Pc is now MORALLY GREY

In the Tiragarde Sound incursion, there is a house near the battlefield, and inside are civilians who are bleeding out, with horde assassins trying to get in. The only thing stopping these assassins is a mistweaver monk using a ring of peace on the door.

However… the Horde Pc has a world quest to kill her. On aggro she says “This is a place of peace! Have you no respect for the injured?”

This happened once in Brennadam, and now it’s happening again, this time, the Horde Pc helps.

43 Likes

Have you seen the mental gymnastics some of them have gone through justifying what they’ve already done over the past year or two?

Are you surprised by this?

9 Likes

are you referring to this?
https://i.imgur.com/Ik1aGpI.jpg

and… i would like to ask if the horde player sees the alliance trying to kill civilians like the horde incursion on boralus.

10 Likes

Exactly what I’m referring to.

I’m sorry, but that fact that it’s Liandrin just puts the cherry on it.

This is hilarious. I do think it’s time to break out the emojis for the first time.

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

58 Likes

Meanwhile, Purge Squads were removed because killing inconsequential desert nomads was too dark for the Alliance.

I agree with that decision, but why is it that the Horde gets constantly handed the villain bat?

61 Likes

Here’s a vid, if people are interested, it doesn’t show Liandrin in this one;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJqABzb4pss

It’s just… Blatant batting at this point.

14 Likes

All members of the Alliance must die to include civilians, how many times have we heard target healers 1st?

5 Likes

They are a lot like the gymnastic the Alliance goes through when they do thing like kill goblin miners (twice in two different expansions).

7 Likes

The alliance doing dark things was not why people had a problem with it. People hated it because it made no sense.

15 Likes

This thread is about a decision that Blizzard made to craft a quest in which the Horde PC does something. Horde players on this forum have nothing whatsoever to do with this thread.

Find somewhere else to start this fight.

18 Likes

Lets Pray::pray:

Our great and mighty Banshee Queen, may you guide and forever watch over my rapidly decaying body, guide us to your eternal home of darkness. Wrap us in your blight filled arms and never lead us astray forever I pray. May the Dark Lady watch over us Amen.

35 Likes

Just don’t play the game 4Head

6 Likes

I like you.

5 Likes

you mean the goblins who had the blood of an alliance expedition on their hands, the alliance sends an expedition to survey the damage in silithus and those gobbos attacked them in the dead of night

31 Likes

Wow the Horde doing something dark, never heard that before…

Then again how are the Alliance’s evacuation plans coming along during this instance?

1 Like

You mean the same way the Horde has never targeted Alliance miners/workers? Oh wait.

Killing miners/workers has been something both sides have done since Warcraft 1!

7 Likes

My rogue Scryll would kill her just using that damned annoying power in his presence. It triggers him.

1 Like

I dont have to do the quest. Of course if would be better if they starting appeasing the other side of the Horde coin for once and let us do heroic things like healing the civilians ourselves and lead them to safety. It’s not that much different since we’re still killing their healer, but it’s something that still seems reasonable for us to be able to do.

7 Likes

I must admit, this seems a bit much.

I feel like a brat thinking this:

“How come when the Alliance comes close to being mean, those parts are removed or never mentioned again or justified 5 expacs later with a retcon… But the Horde does more and more awful cruel stuff every patch?!”

/kicks rocks

Maybe they were really awful people in that house.

/shrug

31 Likes