Horde Pc is now MORALLY GREY

i am starting to think that this is the case, alliance team writes for kultiras, probably.

that would explain why alliance player is corrupting dino eggs in zandalar! is actually morally gray for the alliance!
because that quest was designed by the horde team! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I am going to go as far out of my way as possible to do this WQ just to spite the Alliance.

4 Likes

Woulda been nice if the WQ gave us two options.

1. Kill the Monk protecting civilians.
  2. Kill the assassins trying to kill civilians.

Iā€™m tired of these dishonorable degenerates polluting my faction. If Blizz is gonna give Evil-Alignment players options to do things like stay loyal to Sylvanas, they need to give Good-Alignment players options to quest in-character too.

23 Likes

Thatā€™s a weird way of saying ā€œbetray the Hordeā€

Iā€™m tired of these Alliance degenerates polluting my faction. If Blizz is gonna give Anduin-Alignment players options to do things like stay loyal to Suarfang, they need to give Horde-Alignment players options to quest in-character too.

11 Likes

Is killing warcriminals an act of betrayal against your own nation?

18 Likes

Is helping Alliance an act of betrayal against the Horde?

yes

2 Likes

In every context? No.

As a matter of fact, we have done it in almost every single expansion.

Is murdering innocents and civilians a betrayal of the moral fiber most Horde characters possess? Yes.

But hey - if you wanna murder children - fine. Just let me have to option to murder people that murder children.

18 Likes

You do. Itā€™s called a faction change.

13 Likes

I didnā€™t know you could now manipulate peopleā€™s posts and it appear as if you quoted them.

8 Likes

You could always do that using the quote system, even in the old forums.

1 Like

The manipulation doesnā€™t show up if you expand the quote.

Only in the abbreviated one.

I usually just quote the relevant bits to what I want to joke around with anyways, not the whole post. But in the old forums you could do it to any size quote.

3 Likes

Hmm. Interesting.

2 Likes

Interesting indeed.

21 Likes

Hi yagarr.

2 Likes

Go to your room.

7 Likes

No u

/10chars

1 Like

Not the way you were doing here. You can cut off ends of material, but if you made alterations to material within the segment, or added any words of your own, it would not embed the ā€œsaid byā€ hyperlink with the redirect to the quoted post. You could manually edit the attribution into the quote but it appeared in a clearly different manner if you did it.

Thereā€™s always Twitter, though I think they may block people depending on what or how you say.

Yes we should not play the game or quest or get any opportunity to see the story progress because we object with the war chiefs tactics. We are the PC and our hands are tied by the writing team who is convinced we are enjoying being the bad guys. We donā€™t

3 Likes