[Horde] Looking for a WPVP home? Curious about RP? Come to Grobbulus!

Grobbulus has been a server that was fought tooth and nail for.

Originally, they were not even going to give us 1 RPPVP server for Classic WoW.

It took months of threads, bumping, and pressing the issue that we were finally given Grobbulus.

Grobbulus is a PST server, but since it was the only RPPVP at the initial launch, both PST and EST folks have rolled here. Plenty of Central Timezones as well.

Even at the beginning it was a unique community, many pumped for what could be and ranging to silly by memeing the Grobbulus boss every way possible.

You’ll hear Grob Mob, and even now, that saying still stands.

We take our community seriously in all aspects: Social, Roleplay, PvE, and PvP.

Especially WPVP. Grobbulus has maintained a 55/45 A:H in Classic Vanilla and intentionally push for an even split. We love our world battles, and want to continue to keep the server fresh and alive in our WPVP shenanigans.

Currently, Grobbulus looks like this:

Grobbulus

US West PvP RP 12055

Alliance: 7609 / 63.1%

Horde: 4446 / 36.9%

Even then, World PvP is alive and thriving. Keep in mind this is not a full count, just logs to give a server estimate. The Horde may be outnumbered, but we’re still considered “troublesome” by the Alliance.

Now, Alliance are no pushovers on here. This is Grobbulus, a WPVP server, after all. :crossed_swords:

Orgrimmar is raided weekly by PvP guilds, the summoning stones change ownership constantly.

Spirit Towers, Halaa, and Hellfire can break out into an all out war in a blink of an eye, and even at 36%, Horde win these, too.

But what about PvE?

Plenty of raiding guilds on here, on all hours, especially since Grobbulus hosts all NA time zones, and a few nightowl guilds, too.

We have Hardcore to Semi-Hardcore, to Casual raiding guilds, and plenty of PUGs and a sprinkle of GDKPs can be found at any given day.

Any levelers?

Surprisingly enough, I do see plenty of LFM for RFC, SM, BRD, etc. People are leveling, people are grouping.

Social and Leveling guilds are out there as well. We love new rerolls.

And Roleplay…?

Horde RP Discord:
https://discord.gg/KTadVgrNXx

We have a variety of RP guilds on the server, from race restricted to WPVP based. Most, if not all should be listed on the Discord, and many have arrived from Deviate Delight as well!

Many here can attest to the enjoyment of Grobbulus, and both Horde and Alliance alike seek to keep the server alive, healthy, and balanced.

Official Grobbulus Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/hJCxcFaX8x

29 Guilds confirmed coming to Grobbulus based off of Grobbulus Transfer Initiative:
https://discord.gg/ZEw9QZDbsz

GMs and Members are here to discuss potentials as well as the admin has posted good reasons to head to Grobbulus, check it out.

Reroll, transfer, dust off that old toon you made long ago. Come join Grobbulus!

18 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

yea I already sent my horde priest alt to grobb. Not gonna lie I’ve always thought of wpvp as a meme but its been months since I’ve even seen an alliance out in the world on my main’s realm and I kinda miss it at least sometimes. It’s nice to at least be able to scratch that itch even if its on another realm. Hope grobb doesn’t implode

4 Likes

:axe:For the Horde! :axe:

1 Like

Do you eRP?

looking to transfer back to grobb as alliance. hope the horde is still there and more of you join! was really cool to see cows and stinky trolls in the world. need your sacrifice for wintergrasp achievements too, so please grow strong grobb horde !!

I think the new free transfer rule benefits Grobb. IF all people on those eligible realms moved to Grobb, it would be a perfectly balanced server

1 Like

excellent post! Please come to grobb if you are horde! even out the server! Horde stands strong here!

6 Likes

just out of curiosity as i don’t have any alliance toons what options do you have? it is a common concern that if we have an influx of alliance xfers and not horde xfers, our viable server will become a mini-bene. grobb is at a delicate balance right now. I don’t know what is available to alliance however so that information would be super helpful.

If you’re Horde looking for a new home on one of these servers, come join us on Grobbulus for some good times. Let’s work together to achieve that precious 50/50 balance.

6 Likes

You sold me op. On my way to Grobb!

1 Like

Horde has roughly 6000 candicates for Grob while Alliance has some hundreds. If half of those transferred to Grob, it will be a perfect near-mega balance server

5 Likes

Horde punches above their weight here so honestly even if we only got 1000 active players to transfer we would be in great shape

6 Likes

i xfered off there to a pve server a while back and miss it. might roll a toon closer to wotlk classic. just cheering for the horde so they have some population when i come back!!

didnt mean to co-opt thread or suggest we should make the problem worse

2 Likes

I’ve been on Grobbulus since day one of Classic, and Horde have always put up a great fight.

4 Likes

Grobbulus is also home of Barnybee:

4 Likes

Your enthusiasm is inspiring…you don’t often see players vouch for servers, it’s usually quite the opposite.

6 Likes

oh no i didnt mean it that way! my apologies. i was trying to get a understanding on what the alliance situation was. At that time when i responded as blue post wasn’t out on who could transfer where. it was just available in people’s screens. so i was curious where alliance could even transfer too and what would be viable for them.

you should roll a toon on horde :P! prep for wrath… ya know? xD

I got good news and bad news.

1 Like

don’t speak. i know what youre thinking.

2 Likes