Horde have a huge advantage

That theory was disproven when Bliz put the epic gear quest in after the last patch. It proved that there were plenty of Alliance available to play warmode.

I figure the ally are looking for another piece of welfare gear so they are refusing to turn warmode on until Bliz gives them an epic gear reward.

2 Likes

No, because if all things were the same, why would people re-roll to the alliance? They can just stay on their horde and have the same benefit.

That solution helps current Alliance players with better perceived racials, but not balance.

Blizz has to either give Alliance massively OP racials, wondrous, envious Allied races, increased bonuses by 100% or all the above.

1 Like

What if the 25% bonus also applies to damage and health bonus’s too. That would be both even and hilarious.

That would actually be hilarious and…fair? Make the Alliance super powerful to make up for their lack of numbers.

1 Like

Got it, yeah I just acknowledged this issue in a previous post. I guess it’s a bigger problem than it appears. Hope we don’t end up losing the factions because of this.

That would be tenacity and will help both the Alliance and Horde.

Horde has the majority of raiders and therefore better gear in PVP matches. It’s an annoying fact.

They should just add those AI toons they have been working on to even the odds. I assume that is what they are working on them for.

Didn’t Blizz say they think the imbalance is because the Horde naturally attracts people who are interested in PVP? Couldn’t they… you know, make the Alliance cooler / less sucky? I don’t know about y 'all, but Anduin and the rest are doing absolutely nothing to motivate me.

1 Like

You know that the alliance have a higher bonus reward from warmode than the horde do right? If you don’t like the imbalance, do something about it: get a group together and raid Org or Thunder bluff, solicitate pvp in trade chat, or email friggin blizzard directly. Complaining about it here won’t change anything besides being a healthy way to vent your frustration.

It’s available right now. It’s just a 395 so that’s hardly and incentive. I figure I would need to be a 420-430 to get Alliance to decide to turn it on.

Barring that? Yea just not happening.

1 Like

Against All Odds had a chance to fix it but it did not lock the alliance player into permanent War mode until the next week

Now that’s a really good idea. Make the reward something meaningful but lock people into war mode. What happened last time is we all turned it on, grouped up for an invasion in a giant blue wrecking ball, and once we hit 25 kills and got bored of the immediate wrecking ball mayhem turned it off again.

1 Like

When are you going to address the major advantage [alliance] has over [horde] when it comes to war mode [disabled]? The [alliance] out number [horde] so bad that there needs to be something done in order to balance it out. I don’t want to faction change just to be able to get [faction tags without having to pvp]… This is a major fail.

1 Like

The incentive used to get more Alliance to turn on warmode basically failed. All it did was get some Alliance players to turn on warmode temporarily to get a reward. It did not really bring more Alliance players into PVP at all. The incentive was a stupid idea. Yes, more Alliance players could turn warmode on, but don’t hold your breath. More Horde PVP players could switch to Alliance, that isn’t going to happen either, is it?

You can hate Alliance players who do not generally PVP, but who turn on warmode temporarily when there is an incentive, but that is pretty pointless. It won’t make one damn bit of difference. And you should be blaming the developers who put in the incentive in place, not the players who decided to take advantage of it. But the devs thought they could entice more Alliance players to take up PVP and they were wrong; all the incentives did was to anger a bunch of Horde cry babies.

1 Like

My server is over ran with alliance players, your only chance to survive if you enter warmode here is to well…be alliance or just don’t. So I rephrase your question in reverse. When are they going to address the major advantage the alliance has over the horde wen it comes to war mode?

1 Like

I will turn WM on when blizzard put same rate of horde/alliance in the shards

9999% more honor and ap won’t make me win a battle against 5 horde players

they have to face that must alliance are casuals, even if horde and alliance have the same ammount of players the alliance plays less time and that little ammount of alliance players that play WM must have a fair gameplay

giving alliance a buff of damage/hp like in lich won’t help neighter, raids of horde will chain cc on you

2 Likes

This is true because on my Alliance toon, I turned WM off so I can actually get to kill the rares in Mechagon (normally have it on, even in Nazjatar) and there are enough Alliance with WM off that if they turned it on, they’d give the Horde a run for their money.

Racials don’t matter.

The reason folks are snowballing over to Horde now is for the rich competitive scene, healthy competitive player pool as well as rich recruitment opportunities.

Folks don’t want to put more effort into a game than needed. Folks just want to play and get out.

2 Likes

Blizz, when are you going to address these repeat threads that should all just be condensed into one?
On second thought, under the pvp section of the forums, can we have an “Alliance complaining about war mode” section and just send them all there?