Horde have a huge advantage

I play on 3 realms, of which one I have both horde and alliance 120. I get ganked on both, and gank on both. Depends on the sharding and time of day.

2 Likes

Just participated in a battle for nazjatar and lost in under 5 mins. We had 2 alliance at a node vs 7 horde. This is what it’s like every time. What do you get for winning it?

2 Likes

I don’t pvp. I did a little here and there in the past for mounts and transmogs but it doesn’t interest me much.

I turned it off on my Horde because of the constant ganking and because it wasn’t worth it. I keep it on for my alliance because it is worth it and I don’t get ganked any more then my horde did.

2 Likes

Horde just won the battle for nazj in 6 minutes. Balanced folks.

2 Likes

Couldn’t have just contributed to the other 10 threads on this very same topic? :neutral_face:

Wait, your post count is 2 (from your OP), so I’ll give the benefit of the doubt you’re new and just had an epiphany regarding the imbalance that’s been there since 8.2 dropped.

Yes, there’s a “huge” advantage for Horde, unless you’re from the oceanic servers … which I’ve read on several occasions are the opposite.

Blizz’s solution to this was this (for the new zones):

More to come, I’m sure.

Lol cry more. Alliance have proven they can rally and destroy horde to the point they were camping horde flight paths all across Zandalar when the against all odds quest gave you a 400 ilvl item before the new raid even opened!

The difference is Horde will pvp just to pvp. Alliance need a frickin’ golden carrot just to pvp. If there isn’t one you can’t be bothered to make a group.

You. Are. Lazy.

3 Likes

Lazy and Spineless. Not OP but the Alliance in general.

1 Like

When are you going to address that alliance are perpetual victims that wouldn’t fight even if it was balanced

You can literally burn down a tree full of their kids and alliance will just cower and run

As they watch us hunt down and gank their friends

1 Like

Alot of people aren’t interested in PVP -period- haha

4 Likes

Here’s the problem. They can’t give Alliance a buff in damage/life/healing/etc. because then it’d be unfair. The Horde may have numbers, but that doesn’t mean that you should be able to be as strong as 3-4 Horde.

Quit pretending you are a particular faction in real life, you guys. You PVP folks could have choose any faction, but most of you chose Horde. It’s your own damn fault. I suppose you identify as Horde because you like to think that one faction has better players, and you are in the faction, and therefore you are a better players. I think that’s where a lot of this faction talk is coming from. It’s just a way to feel superior to other players.

It won’t do you any good, though. There are plenty of people who don’t like PVP at all, and they are not going to turn warmode on so you can beat up on them. Why have so many of you PVPers gone Horde? Is it because you only enjoy PVP when you outnumber your opponents 10 to 1? If PVP players would actually PVP on both factions, you might have some balance and PVP would be more fun.

5 Likes

The solution is simple!!! And it’s something they’ve done before. It’s called a buff called Tenacity.

“Being a world PvP zone, it is possible to have grossly unbalanced teams in a Wintergrasp match. This is addressed by granting the smaller team a buff called Tenacity. The greater the difference in the number of players, the more stacks of Tenacity the smaller team gets.”

I’m not sure if you’re old enough to remember Wintergrasp, but it was their way of giving the team with the least amount of players a fighting chance. In this instance, simply give the faction with the least amount of players the tenacity buff. That will force balance because players will jump on their alts chasing that buff.
This balance problem could have been solved years ago, it only persist because blizzard want it to. They are pandering to horde players and most everyone knows it. I’ve been waiting for when there only a handful of Alliance players left and Blizzard uses their own bots to play amongst them. From the Horde perspective, it looks like they are playing against a player…from the Alliance perspective, they have a very quiet team that travel along the same path…wait what, that’s happening now! :rofl:

1 Like

No, because how will you get people to fork over the money to faction transfer at least one if not a multitude of toons?

1 Like

Very true. I dabbled every so often in BGs but never really enjoyed it.

World pvp for me was just getting jumped by overwhelming force with no chance of a defense.

Ok I see this now, good point. So I lucked out I guess or not as I no longer PvP without gear vendors.

Y’all knock yourselves out though!

:beers: /cheers

1 Like

That theory was disproven when Bliz put the epic gear quest in after the last patch. It proved that there were plenty of Alliance available to play warmode.

I figure the ally are looking for another piece of welfare gear so they are refusing to turn warmode on until Bliz gives them an epic gear reward.

2 Likes

No, because if all things were the same, why would people re-roll to the alliance? They can just stay on their horde and have the same benefit.

That solution helps current Alliance players with better perceived racials, but not balance.

Blizz has to either give Alliance massively OP racials, wondrous, envious Allied races, increased bonuses by 100% or all the above.

1 Like

What if the 25% bonus also applies to damage and health bonus’s too. That would be both even and hilarious.

That would actually be hilarious and…fair? Make the Alliance super powerful to make up for their lack of numbers.

1 Like