Horde Favoritism?

It does if you’re irrational and angry that the meta said the faction you don’t like has optimal racials.

1 Like

I still don’t see the favoritism. If Horde Favoritism is killing off every Warchief, then by all means please… no more Horde favoritism lol.

It’s really just a shift in the story and it’s not favoritism. Horde had its time in the spotlight for how many expansions? I bleed Horde, but things have to change to build upon others so that the story can continue. Its a non-issue.

Blizz just needs to fix racials across the board and the idea of “favoritism” of any kind would go out the window except for the people whining about story being Ally centric.

(I understand OP is talking about just the whole 2 races that can be everything, but it’s just lore. They’ll add more lore at some point to add more classes to diff races.)

1 Like

The Alliance has its right to be in the spotlight. A few years ago all laughed about the raiding scene and how fast the Horde finishes their spots and now the tides have turned, because the Alliance is allowed to play the second fiddle within the Horde guilds.

He likes the superiority which comes with it, but he also is one of the first people to bend the knee to the developers and allowed them to comfort to their meta after he finally tasted inferiority, as Alliance-players did it in the past. And guess what, they also changed to Horde because of how hard it was to recruit players.

We came full circle. Just sit back and enjoy the karma ride.

2 Likes

Oh brother don’t I know it, and it is truly hilarious to see how things have turned with over a decade’s perspective, how ill the other claw takes to the rubber band.
It’s more cathartic and entertaining than the sad bulk of actual narratives blizzard puts forth.

1 Like

Yes it’s so sad and confusing. How is it possible the void elf’s have no city created in the void. They lived there for so long and have no civilization? I’m really hoping that they add this at some point in the game. A city in the void could be amazing.

1 Like

Horde favoritism? Oxymoron more like.

Alliance are the golden children of infinite good. It’s so sickly sweet syrupy good, I’m surprised the alliance isn’t in regal failure.

Camp Taurajo, Darza’alor, siege of Orgrimmar, and we’ve lost Lordaeron, Silvermoon, Kezan, Vulpera refugees, Mag’har escapees.

Horde have lost more than anyone else. Our leaders evil. Crazy. Or simply missing half their soul.

Biggest thing Alliance lost was Theramore and Teldrassil. Y’all got Gilneas back. Night elves have a mega world tree now.

Alliance could have befriended the nightborne, but your moon goddess thought otherwise. And that was the ancient home of the night elves.

Horde have lost more.

:crab: :ocean: :crab: :ocean:

1 Like

Because the original squad was around 10-20 people at best. And this is called a “race”, despite the High Elves being available to the Alliance.

2 Likes

Ok? What does the old Horde have to do with this?

It has to do with consistency, because if Garithos is part of the current Alliance they’re part of the current Horde.
And I just think it’s really funny because the Old Horde did things far more heinous than anything Garithos ever did.

2 Likes

This thread is about Horde Favoritism, not which faction is more evil. The old Horde legit made a road out of Draenei bones, I know the old Horde was worse.

1 Like

You say that as if every single post needs to hold strictly to the topic at hand and conversations can’t branch into other tangential or even tertiary matters.
Like even right now we’re having a meta exchange about the topic of the thread itself.

1 Like

My original post was referring to the horde favortism part, you replied with a complete different subject.

That’s the entire post I was replying to.

Yes, and that turned into an exchange with others about whether it was fair or not to lump the Old Horde in with the new because Garithos was lumped in with the current Alliance. (It’s totally fair btw)
Why does this bother you so?

Because you replied to me, when I was replying to the post I just edited in.

Oh, I’m sorry your highness, I’ll think better before I issue a reply to your sacred posts when next I come across something you say that I think would make for a fun topic tangentially related to the various topics brought up in the thread in question.
I can but humbly beg your forgiveness in this, your omnipotence.
Oh, please, mercy.

As much as a cool topic it is, I still fail to see how it has anything to do with Horde favoritism.

Anyway there’s Alliance stuff happening in TWW it seems, so this thread might end up pointless anyway.

It absolutely does. Cities that do not compare just don’t regardless of your personal feelings.

Good, they could create more neutral cities. Leave faction cities alone.

They never gave High Elves as a subrace. They gave you Belf customizations so you could pretend. The problem with it is it left Belves still near the bottom for male customization, female Belves mid and Velves without anything for them. It was a zero sum loss for everyone but Helfers. When the pass was supposed to be for core races.

The game is built on tribalism. It is the soul of the game.

What are your statistics on “massive?”

I don’t care if you get more High Elf content, but it shouldn’t come at the cost of reducing race fantasy for others. Which is what some in the Helfer community are about and it’s toxic. And if Helves can’t exist without borrowing too heavily from other races then maybe they don’t have enough to exist on their own.

We’ll see.

Don’t want this, never asked for it. Nor do Blood Elves need this. The race needs it’s proper customization pass that Helfers ruined.

Ruining unique stuff about races is not the best of what could happen. Stop suggesting to dilute existing races because you never got your way.

That’s when our king goes AWOL, right? :grin:

1 Like

A Blood Elf cannot be an Alliance member, so there is little option left to discuss about. And if we ignore the subrace here, we also ignore every other subrace, which is a very short-minded point to make. Especially when the Dwarves got explicit named Wildhammer tattoos.

The 9.1.5 patch.

The High Elves are an exception to the rule.

You are all toxic to each other. Year after year you all keep on disliking each other with such a resentful tone about a trivial topic that it’s actually bothering me what kind of psychological framework you need to have for such an intense hate. Your life does not depend on World of Warcraft, nor does the Blood Elves represent you. I started with a female Pandaren and it never bothered me in the slightest that they are available to both sides. It’s just a single race in the game and the Alliance-players have a rightful claim on the “High Elves”.

Find peace within yourself.

Neither have the Alliance-players. That’s the point why they revolt so long.

Sometimes I actually do.

The community manager have apparently forwarded my detailed FOMO-topic from 2022 to the developers, with a few of my points having been addressed in the game (alternate weapon sheeting bug, Tyrael’s charger, the Kor’kon Shaman set, a Pandaren keg on the back, the archaeology sets and apparently through a bug even the Deathweel mount if you voted back in the day) - but I want believe that these are just coincidences.

They gave you the customizations on Void Elves which are an Alliance race. And they took those from Blood Elves. Wildhammer are also customizations, so people can RP.

This doesn’t provide any numbers.

You are the one suggesting that people’s unique race fantasy be watered down.

Why are you acting like you aren’t a part of this?

I will when Belves get their own things and others stop asking for them.

So there are no people that enjoy Void elves for what they are? That seems to be hard to believe since their customization thread went for so long. The Helfer ones die out so early.

Yes we know helfers get their way. 9.1.5 is proof of that. Blizz is definitely open to ruining race fantasy for others because of requests of a few people. But I was talking about Helves as a playable race. Miss has a Highvale Elf, always in these threads but isn’t a part of the toxic discussions despite wanting races diluted.