Horde Favoritism?

Was talking with someone in Discord and it came to light that aside from Demon Hunters and Dracthyr, there are only 2 races that can be every class in WoW. and they both belong to the Horde.

6 Likes

they could fix the imbalance easily by giving us alliance another horse.
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

36 Likes

I believe Horde used to be favored, but I see it swinging more towards Alliance lately. I think it’s a pendulum.

17 Likes

Horde is best.

22 Likes

Tauren and Zandalari Troll, right?

1 Like

So…what’s your point? That’s how they’re trying to keep Horde players in an Alliance driven story. Anyone who thinks there is Horde favortism is kidding themselves

31 Likes

We do have more interesting races.

23 Likes

This is true although I do have fun on my spacegoats.

2 Likes

Maybe if the Alliance didn’t joke about how hairy Dwarves already are, or how Kul Tirans are anything but “Light,” the former would have Druid and the latter Paladin by now.

3 Likes

I remember that. BfA, horde got some cool mounts and alliance got - horses.

Many, many horses. I still think it was Blizzards way of updating all those horses and then just giving the alli players those updates as new mounts. I have to admit, that was kind of funny.

Til it wasn’t.

5 Likes

You uh… you might want to read this.

12 Likes

The Horde literally had multiple entire expansions centred on them (Cata, MoP, WoD, BfA, and SL) on top of stealing High Elves from the Alliance.

I’d say the favoritism is obvious.

10 Likes

wasnt aware the looming threat of the void = alliance favortism. you might wanna race change to troll, considering thats all you do here on the forums.

3 Likes

According to these people, anything that is not “tribal” or “”“native”“” = Alliance storyline.

I am not joking.

9 Likes

First half of BfA was nothing but horse mounts for Alliance.

In Legion Varian went out like a chad. Vol’jin got got by evil npc #23546.

Results inconclusive.

5 Likes

I thought it was really funny how, all during BfA, Alliance players complained nonstop about horse mounts.

Then Shadowlands comes out and most of the playerbase is camping the spawn point for Fallen Charger in The Maw, 24/7.

Apparently people can’t get enough of their horse mounts, after all.

11 Likes

Fallen Charger is a SHINY horse.

7 Likes

Or maybe because the Fallen Charger objectively looks cooler than Basic Kul Tiran Horse #22.

Not really that complicated to understand, is it?

2 Likes

I actually don’t think there is favouritism for either faction.

I think writing for this game has been challenging and that Blizzard may be looking to make things easier by combining the factions and, therefore, the writing.
So that means that alli will take a bit of a starring role with horde being somewhat in the background but then you’ll see the horde character step forward, like Thrall who seems to have taken Varians place in Anduin’s life.
Stuff like that.
They’ll blend it because that way you don’t need as many people doing the writing, etc…
Money wise and time wise, it makes sense.

This is just a best guess I had. Idk really, I don’t work there and have no idea how they do their stuff.

1 Like

And the other important Horde characters to the story would be…

1 Like