Horde Favoritism : Hair Styles

I honestly think that space goats have a lot customization but should have even more after we get our full belves look.

Agreed 100%

Also is that hairstyle new for you? You look different from how I remember! Just as pretty tho :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re basing faction favoritism on cosmetics.

GD is just so cringe today.

5 Likes

Yeah I think its the new one.

2 Likes

How about no.

2 Likes

OMG your character looks so … unique,
I might have some nightmares today, thanks <3

Alliance say everything is favoritism these days they will blame it on anything they can think of to try and make themselves look so unloved hoping they get pity stuff lol

1 Like

Matters cause the devs weren’t going to do much work on AR’s… the first group of customizations was on Core races.

They’ll come round and work on the AR’s as SLs progresses.

2 Likes

I find that last paragraph the most eyebrow raising. Also is open ended up to allow them scrapping it to though.

Thanks for sharing this!

Heh, actually in my ramblings and collecting all the info, my argument is actually it would be the Naaru.

1 Like

Simple facts;

Humans: 45 different faces
Forsaken: 11 different faces

Humans: 25 different eyebrows
Forsaken: 1 eyebrow

Humans: 3452435234 different hairstyles
Forsaken: like 10

Getting the picture here? Keep in mind… they’re both humans. If anything, the forsaken should have EXTRA cosmetics because they can add rot to their faces. Or get glowly magical eyes. But somehow they have less? LOL

7 Likes

^ extra cringe

I’d love to hear this theory sometime if you have time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: sounds good haha

Which was added as simply as new canon because of all the complaints.

Which again was simply to kowtow to mass of people who just couldn’t bear playong the races they were given and demanded more.

That’s not lore, that’s development scrambling for a reason to placate a mass of entitled players.

3 Likes

Oh sorry you don’t like your own logic being used against you? Suck it up buttercup, enjoy the mass reported topic.

8 Likes

More positive than your original post I’ll give it that.

2 Likes

Forsaken def need upright posture, cool makeup optionns, male beards :smiley:

3 Likes

Cosmetics are the real end game. Everyone knows it.

3 Likes

We all know the REAL reason for reports here,
so I am not worried.

1 Like

Then i demand massive buffs to Gnomes and Pandaren because oh my god my gnome warrior hardly changes their appearance

that doesn’t matter

1 Like