blood elves: 25 hair styles,
void elves: 11 hair styles.

Exact same model of character.

Period.

54 Likes

Also a Core vs Allied race.

Period.

159 Likes

Oh cmon give it break there at least 15 threads of angry velfs already. Although is a nice bait.

25 Likes

Someone’s mad jealous LOL
Edit: period

15 Likes

Any questions?

1 Like

At least you have hair.

25 Likes

Hey. You get fur.

5 Likes

Surely this is trolling?
God you people make me angry, and I’m not one to be angry.

You get an entirely different races appearance as playable on an allied race and have the audacity to claim it’s not enough.

Entitlement at its finest.

90 Likes

It had to do with core and allied races. Allied races were not gonna get anything until far later. It’s because of the Belf updates that Velves got things.

Humans and Nelves got decent customizations and a lot of them. We got a few of our styles that were supposed to already be given to us in WoD, the human skin tones, blue eyes and jewelry.

You got the skin tones and blue eyes as well. Leaving us with the WoD hair and jewelry. You can have the jewelry if you want.

I wanted Dark Ranger and/or San’layn looks, scars and tattoos.

23 Likes

So do Worgen, Pandaren, and Tauren. And they also have full, styled manes.

5 Likes

Someone who gets it ^^

This isn’t our (Velves) Customization Pass. We have to wait for the Allied Race passes later one.

We only got the skin and eyes because they were making them for Belves at the same time

8 Likes

Velves are an allied race. Therefore they were not set for new customization.

That being said here’s the problem with both of them having the same skin colours.

Velves are now indirectly objectively inferior.

Belves have: More customization, More classes to play, Don’t need to be unlocked.

Velves do need something to make up for it. Not sure if new hairstyles will cut it.

3 Likes

Void elves have all the blood elf skin tones. You can make alliance blood elves. I know this has nothing to do with the hair style thing, but it’s so immensely stupid that I have to comment on it.

Was it not enough that void elves use the exact same blood elf model? Do they really need the exact same blood elf skin tones? Why even call them something other blood elves at that point? My god, retail is a mess.

27 Likes

different race

6 Likes

And I really hope that Allied races get great things. They really need it. Some only have 5 hairstyles or something to choose from. Very few faces.

7 Likes

Males don’t even get the jewellery. Not to mention the blatant lack of customisation on the two allied races released for Horde at the same time, HMT and Nightborne.

12 Likes

Alliance just needs to finally realize that you’re just an annoying afterthought to Ion. The less you expect the less you get disappointed!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah males got screwed. I’d have loved to see them get the runic tattoos to balance from the jewelry at least.

I feel Trolls should have gotten beards. It’s insane they did not.

12 Likes

Agreed! My Nightborne really need more options, I hope they get tons of new faces, skin and hair colors, hairstyles, and mana-hair and hand tips! And I feel like Velves and Lightforged Draenei are now reallly heavily overshadowed by the Core Races they share models with.

If Velves get any hairstyles I’m fine with them sharing them to Belves :slight_smile: I think sharing assets is good for customization overall but I know people on here hate that so :confused:

4 Likes