Horde Favoritism : Hair Styles

Such delightful people… I can see why their faction is thriving. I too am very concerned with the games current state of

checks notes

my hair.

7 Likes

Imagine trying to make fun of people for making customization requests when one of the major selling points of this upcoming expansions and Pre-patch since it’s very initial reveal at Blizzcon has literally been Updated Character Customization Options.

It’s literally all over the launcher and on the pop-up when you log in. With multiple official posts and guides about the new options :skull:

2 Likes

Yet you aren’t telling the void elf who is speaking for everyone not to speak for everyone. Why is that?

Looks like a bias and it’s not a good look there sweetheart. :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Exactly this ^ thank you.

Guess what buddy Alliance abandoned the Elves of Qual tha’las the ones that became the Blood elves and they joined the Horde at that very minute they were no longer Alliance. They are a Horde race forevermore.

And the Nightborne was not a fair trade and you know it that was an unfair one sided trade and everyone knows it,

5 Likes

Nobody wants them back,
just give alliance full belves customization, cows and goblins and we will be fine.

??

You literally already disproved their statement with your own. They said everyone would be happy, you replied saying you wouldn’t, multiple others did too. Already disproven.

And then you went on to make an incorrect blanket statement on your own so I stepped in to disprove it :slight_smile:

So we have no silly blanket statements being made :heart:

1 Like

Since when?

1 Like

Spoiled Entitlement.

No wonder nobody wants to play with Alliance.

5 Likes

Since they were added into incorrect faction by mistake and favoritism.

That’s not enough sweetheart.

You need to tell her not to speak for everyone.

2 Likes

Since all the salty crybabies said so in Burning Crusade

3 Likes

How? Why are they in the wrong faction? What evidence do you bring to the table besides bias?

1 Like

But the appearance wasn’t the point.

The actual race of un-fel-tainted, un-void-tainted, Alliance-loyal High Elves was the point.

And Void Elves are not High Elves. They were Blood Elves. But now they are Void Elves, a completely different race due to being changed by void.

How is it entitlement?

If you asked for chocolate chip cookies and I went out and bought you oreo cookies instead, you would have every reason to reject them because that was not what you requested. It’s not entitled to refuse to be satisfied with a substitute and that is what void elves are.

If existing lore had nothing to do with races anymore, I’d have my Goblin Paladins by now.

But I don’t, and you are wrong.

3 Likes

Please learn the lore :skull: Who do you think the Silver Covenant are? Or all the High Elves NPCs in Alliance cities?

The Blood Elf hair styles at least for the males is meh they look way to similar to ones that existed before.

More :salt: more :salt: please! Prove more how entitled you you think you are to something that was never yours cus you don’t own or make the game :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Isveria explained in details a few posts above.

All these people throwing a hissy fit yet at the end of the day the head Art Director said these new options represent High Elf options for Velves and Belves and that there may be more to come :joy:

Keep posting your requests, OP, it’s not against forum rules to request more customization when a central focus of this Expac is customization

Also, in case it makes you hopeful OP, Jeff Lieu (in charge of Shadowlands character creation updates) on Twitter last week replied to me and others saying he saw the huge request for natural hair colors for Velves and was going to personally pass the feedback along to the team!

I can’t wait for our Allied Race pass :smiley:

3 Likes