Horde Favoritism : Hair Styles

i’ll explain. i’m female irl. but i’m built like someone who would work the fields or be good at making/having babies, which means i’m not very svelte, elegant or ultra feminine, visually, but in my head, i am. haha i’m mentally svelte. this could be good or bad lol

2 Likes

This works well. :slight_smile:

Technically the Draenei and Belfs were the first allied races.

In your case you can count on it sweetheart. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Simple fact: Blood Elves are superior to Budget Blood Elves.

1 Like

you’re such a flirt. hehe

OK the GCD is killing me now lol :heart:

1 Like

Only for the right people. :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

There needs to be a way to differentiate from Blood Elves and Void Elves. I think having hair is perfect and is still emblematic of that they’re not really High Elves and they’re hiding their nature.

We all have our aesthetics.

I’m more bothered by people who call BEs things like ‘tainted’ by fel, cause apparently they should have let their buildings collapse during a zombie apocalypse when all of them were without magic and struggling with withdrawal?
There is a real nasty attitude about drug use and addicts that I see come up when people talk about BEs and I’m not fan.

3 Likes

Is it now? I guess excitement does that to you. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

You’re probably on to something here. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

oh you didnt mention this in the post i responded to. i was just explaining why i’m personally a fan of tolkien-esque elves. i say tolkien since elves were more like short faery creatures similar to gnomes in lore till tolkien made them more like pre-adamic races who excelled at archery and magic.

Oh you know I could be or would be. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

Yeah but we might melt the thread then. :wink:

1 Like

Wow, I had almost forgotten about all the other innocent readers, almost. :wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Wait. There’s other readers? :wink:

1 Like

The significant differences between an Allied Race and an expansion added Core race make this very not true.

1 Like

I initially responded to the notion that some Helf fans think that there would be a mass migration to the Alliance because people don’t actually like belves as they are, they just want the helf customization. These people can’t understand that there are people who prefer the belf fantasy to the helf fantasy and it usually comes with an attitude that helves are superior because they are good and pure. This, understandably, rubs belf fans the wrong way.
Sometimes the forums don’t show who I’m replying to even if I click it and idk why.

But yeah, I actually have no problems with you and I think your idea of giving velves black and pastel hair is fine.

2 Likes

After trying out the new skins on my Velf, I’ve come to the conclusion that I don’t really like the high/blood elf options. I’d prefer Void Elves to strictly be Void Elves.

Also did anyone notice that the Velf eyebags became prominently worse?