Horde Favoritism : Hair Styles

Just because something may be easy to do, doesn’t mean it should be done.

1 Like

I think this is the take away from this thread personally, some discussion has happened but the OP trolling Horde players and BE fans the entire time is it’s own thing.

Blizzard: We’re focusing mainly on core races, allied races will get updated later.
*core races get more stuff than allied races*
Players: whuh happuh?

Point of fact is, Void Elves got skin tones and eye colors because they were literally a matter of copy/pasting. Giving them the ear shapes would’ve required Blizz to tweak the original VElf tones, giving them new hair colors would require them to edit their hair textures, and giving them BElf styles would require them to adjust all of them to the existing VElf colors, which was more work than Blizz was willing to do before they got around to the ARs, even if it’s not a lot of work.

Maybe check out Nightborne before you complain about a lack of options, old or new. I feel like Blizzard really should’ve held off on the VElf skin tones until the actual AR update, they set your expectations way too high.

4 Likes

Oh, he’s around.

Still fiddling with other character customization… I have a lot…

Then I’ll pick an expansion for him.

1 Like

That sounds like a lot of particle effects for hair. I wouldn’t be against it, but I’m sure some people would be mad about a nerf to their graphics because they can’t handle all the fabulous in raids, lol.

1 Like

Why is this thread still alive?

Headbutts thread.

1 Like

Elf drama, mainly void. :popcorn:

Void Elves just adopted the skin tones and got a few new eye colors. Don’t doomsay yet, as things are yet to come.

I’d rather you campaign for Gnome Females, who got shafted on the creative department. Getting scrapped WoD hairstyles and only a bundle of earrings.

2 Likes

I want little gear shaped tattoos for my gnomes.

3 Likes

No beards for me. so its a L on favoritism

3 Likes

That’s because the other 14 hair styles have been void,… ba dum tsss …i’ll see myself out.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Forsaken literally have a giant hole in their cloaks with the boneless options, I can’t imagine they feel much favouritism.

4 Likes

Yeah I made this post about it.

It actually looks even worse then before. At least it gives me a excuse to stay with the boney look since I like that better sans the cloak thing.

1 Like

tbh the toes sticking out of boots with the boneless options just turns me off the whole thing. Like, they’re not claws anymore they’re toes. This guy is just walking around with holes in his shoes like a Three Stooges sketch.

2 Likes

Elves players need therapy than hairstyle for their virtual toons

I’ve been waiting for months to get my intake appointment with the psychiatrist so I can actually see a therapist.

Moving and new insurance is the poops.

1 Like

I’m fine with the current styles, I just wish VE’s could get some normal hair colors. I want a blonde VE.

1 Like

Nelf women got the shaggy hairstyle, which is possibly the best one ever added…

…excepting possibly the male troll tropical “I have a palm tree on my head” hairstyle.

2 Likes

They are blood elves touched by the void… not a different race-

1 Like