Horde Favoritism : Hair Styles

It’s sad really… it’s been like 14 years and they still can’t accept that the real ‘high’ elves just aren’t that into them anymore and have moved on with their lives.

9 Likes

Where did that come from?

You said you believe all races should be available to both factions

If they did That there would be 0 point in factions anymore and I don’t think the game would survive if they removed factions.

6 Likes

Oh so you are just here to stir the pot. Nothing really about the customizations. Well carry on!

11 Likes

I’m literally trapped in this faction for 3 months, listening to these toilet dwellers about how it isn’t fair that they are not Blood Elves.

Never saw a single Blood Elves asking for emo tentacle hair or emo skin color.

18 Likes

Come on,
we all know how exactly horde got their advantage in numbers.
Belves were introduced and people wanted to play pretty creatures in WoW.
So the big switch happened.

I am telling you, the moment Alliance gets druids void elves,
it will be death of horde.

The best part, we all know it whether you choose to agree or not.

they married humans. hehe.

You’re oversimplifying the cause of the population move.

1 Like

So what GD worst hit are you gonna bring up next?

2 Likes

Nonetheless you know in the core it is truth.

Well of course they did, they don’t have males. Gotta keep the blood line alive. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure people following influencers at the end of WoD played a major part in the faction imbalance.

1 Like

agreed. it was belfs, seal of blood, also arcane torrent in some m+ and the fact thalassians look good in everything hehe

1 Like

Lol so you don’t want all races for both factions like you claimed or what this post was originally about you want the all Blood elf customizations cus you hope that will bring more Blood elf players over.

Thanks for letting us know the real reason you made this post :salt: :wink:

9 Likes

Your character already looks like budget Blood Elves cosplay, stop asking for more.

14 Likes

I don’t know, it’s hard to say more effort got put into say Highmountain Tauren or Light Forged Draenei than Void Elves.

:worried: apologies.

1 Like

The real reason RaiderIO has given was most of the Mythic Raiders went Horde in WoD. Most mythic+ would love to be Alliance. But go Horde because that’s where the population is. And that’s on the high end.

The population on both sides is pretty balanced in regular content.

Arcane Torrent has not really been the same since it’s nerf. It’s only useful for a couple fights.

1 Like

They didn’t lol out of all the Allied races those two undeniably got the least attention and Blizz doesn’t care about them lol

1 Like

He’d have better luck groveling to popular streamers and top guilds and begging them to switch back.

3 Likes

You know that someone already managed to flag this thread as inappropriate,
imagine HOW scary it is to have balanced characters customization.
Incredible people.
Just incredible.

Two minutes in thread, already attempt to hide it from mass audience.