[Horde] Division World PVP Community

I like how you’re so rattled and defeated you try and point the most asinine things, which aren’t even true, to try and distract from you being a bottom feeder in PvP.

You try to claim it isn’t true but you went from 0cr to 2400cr in 2 days despite having no rated exp before then.

Hero of the Horde isn’t just some random achievement that appears in your feats of strength or PVP achievements.

I mean you’re free to believe what ever you want, you bottom feeding :rat:, but hey still doesn’t change the fact that you got dunked on by a “1400 cr” wpvper 4 times and still haven’t paid up that token you wagered.

#paytheman

5 Likes

Maladath’s 2200cr… and he beat me in a duel 2 times, the first time cheating and using a consumable for 58% of his health.

This is all okay though, because you paid for an RBG carry.

Actually it was 4 kiddo and you still are using “cheating” as an excuse with zero evidence huh? Guess that’s why you disappeared and had to go stalk girl streamers on twitch.

3 Likes

Stalk? Lol, that’s adorable.

Well you obviously aren’t right in the head, randomly coming into other forums, talking crap, getting dunked on multiple times, and then coming into random threads to derail them and talk about stuff you’re upset about.

I guess everyone is going to have to start reporting your posts for trolling.

3 Likes

I came here to give a review of what happened last night in this WPVP community.

Lol sure. You mean when you joined and started trying to take lead and talking down to the others in the raid?

Me and Spartanics certainly aren’t friends but no one likes you.

2 Likes

I didn’t try to take lead of anything. I went to a node and told some people to come join me. Then I went to another node and told people I had infernal up and would wipe whatever was there.

We finished capping every base more or less unopposed and leader said, “Drop your guild banners with pride so they know who you are,” or something along those lines. I commented how there wasn’t anything to be proud about in a 40vs5.

The Battle for Nazjatar ended and the group disbanded. I didn’t listen to what the leader said, but he didn’t type out directions anyways for all 40 players to begin with, he only did so for like 3 of the groups, iirc.

You constantly try to make things out to be worse than they are. Grow up.

Before the raid started I didn’t even type anything. I dueled a hunter and a warrior and requested other duels which were all declined. It was a rather mundane gathering.

I believe this is because they mainly use Discord. I haven’t had a chance to do any WPvP with them, but alot of the times I see a grip of people in the voice chat. They seem organized, which is great. That’s probably why you didn’t see alot of typed instructions.

6 Likes

Lol that would require him to be social.

2 Likes

Probably, I had no desire to join their discord because my 3s team was queueing and finishing up playing with someone else. Not that I like getting in Discord with an abundance of people anyways.

With that being said, I wouldn’t have listened anyways if he instructed me to go somewhere. Doggo goes where he pleases. Anyhow, the leader seems to be incredibly forgetful how events played out and has made a mountain out of a mole hill.

So you join a community and don’t want to adhere to the community’s very basic rules. Sounds like someone who doesn’t belong in a community or a guild or really anything that involves being social.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd the bolded part is why everyone thinks you’re an elitist tool. It is also why everyone is laughing at your expense for being said elitist tool and getting taken down a few pegs by wpvpers.

3 Likes

There’s no rule stated that you had to be in Discord. Please supply proof of this.

Once again as stated about six hundred and eighty-five times beforehand, I don’t care what you people on this forum think of me. I am not here to make friends with you. I clearly don’t need you and vice versa.

Bro wtf you meannnnn we post daily to register in discord to hear communication. This is even stated in this very thread but what gets me is there was constant information relayed in text how would you even know that i said head to mezz and drop banners and show your guild pride??? Hellooo?

The fact that me and a ruin member are in agreement towards you shows what a idiot you are gg

4 Likes

You typed where to go beforehand for a select few groups, that’s it. Beyond that, I was uninterested in reading much else you were saying since it was pretty clear in the first thirty seconds that my group was the only one engaged in combat.

And just because you typed that doesn’t mean you were engaged in much direction. You did mention to send some people to come help me, but that’s about it. You’re not the three star general you’re making yourself out to be.

Also, you should use the word ‘an’ when the following word begins with a vowel sound. You seem quite upset about the review of your community. Do you always react like this over such small things?

The fact that you’ve been rage posting in 4 different threads over the past month says otherwise.

4 Likes