[Horde] Division World PVP Community

Rage? Hah, riiiiiiiiiiight.

The only thing that would probably make me rage right now is if I tanked my arena rating queueing into you, Mala, and Aphons, but that’s not going to be happening any time soon.

I went to bed quite happy last night. We went 5-2 in arena and beat many RMPala teams which should destroy us. Definitely a good night. Looking for a repeat performance tonight if possible. 20 more wins, bub.

Legit the only reason I don’t do rated is because it has nothing interesting to offer me but a title which I don’t care about.

If Blizzard decides one day to add an elite phoenix mount as reward for getting Gladiator, then I’d queue.

2 Likes

Better start now so when they do you actually know what you’re doing.

Its boring, no. I already know how, but what reason is there to continue pushing when I get nothing out of it. It’s not even fun. You hump a pillar and cc lol. Much fun.

4 Likes

Why would you be raging over sandbox pvp though?

See above.

Im on my phone but i digress from recruiting. You obviously have issues against players in a position of power. You join groups and then blast them in threads and seem to try to defend your actions with no proof. Judging from multiple players you r nothing but a troll.

Division isnt meant for everyone. Good luck to you m8

1 Like

Hey Alphon mind if I message you in game? I have a few questions about your spec, gear and traits.

1 Like

Mmm, yeah, I bet it is that easy.

Sure I’ll log in right now.

1 Like

I’ll be on in 30-40. Still at work

1 Like

I never blasted you. I gave a brief description, a review if you will, of what happened last night.

You made a big deal out of it, not me.

Alright, I’ll still be on when you’re off.

Thanks

10/chars

Sent you a friend request…send that invite to the community when you get a chance.

Thank you!

Sending this back up for a better view.

We are currently at 420 players with around 100 to 120 online at peak. First premad battlegrounds went out today as we continue to farm Battle for Nazjatar. Could use more players to join us in leading the horde to multiple victories.

1 Like

Ten characters

I’ve rejoined The Division, much to the dismay of Spartanics.

We have recreated a community link and those interested can always whisper spartanics-emerald dream or join any Division in custom pvp finder for an active link

Sent you a whisper, still waiting on that invite there sir…