[Horde] Division World PVP Community

Division VII - Emerald Dream - PVP
Division VII - Tichondrius - PVP
Division I and II Community - Open to All that are 120

Division VII Community Link: Those interested in joining can whisper spartanics-emeralddream on any toon or join any of our Division listings in pvp custom finder.

Community Information Below

Made in 2010 Division VII has always had a place in the WPVP scene and PVP scene on our server Emerald Dream. Our goals are to branch out to the multi communities to endulge on the experience that blizzard has given us by introducing communities. We are looking for players who love to go against the alliance. Not just every once in a while but every day as we seek and destroy those who would harm or disrupt our brothern. Heres what we have planned.

We’re a community of mature gamers who value social itneraction. Personality with character and honour is more important to us than idiots. We want to enjoy the experience of gaming, whether you’re winning or losing. We are a diverse community with members from all over the world. We are looking for people who’re willing to help us push our army to the next stage.

• 9 YR Veteran WPVP Leaders
  • World PVP - 40 Mans
  • Weekend Epic Battleground Premades
  • Special Events and Tactics - Stealth ops (All Rogue and Druid Squad), Operation Weekly Rewards(Bounties & Honor Kill Count)
  • Small Scale WPVP - 20 Man hit squads
  • Wargames within and out
  • Room to grow within the community and staff
  • Best part you dont have to leave your guild to join us!

This is just the surface of what we plan to do with our community. We have over 1000 players registered in our discord and are looking for others to join us in the war. If you play on alliance and have a horde toon we are not opposed for you to join us!
One of the strongest intel on the horde side. (We know our enemies)

Do you own a community?

We are team tagging with Shadowblades and INC and more to help bring the social interaction to communities. If you lead or know of a community that has not been listed HORDE OR ALLIANCE. Message me via battle tag below and we can help yours grow as well.

We are looking to get the alliance away from the tyrants and into the hands of players who want to lead rather than follow. If you are an alliance leader and want to set up even fights add me to btag!

Are you a leader in World PVP?

We are looking for strong leaders capable of being able to lead groups throughout the week and weekends. Add me to battle tag so we can set up something with you!

What we are looking for in staff:

Logistic Administrators (HR and Recruiters)
Networkers and Ambassadors
Strategists and Class Leads
Leaders and Event coordinators
Served in the military? We salute you! Instant promotion to veteran for serving your country.

Community name will be Division I and II for the first 2 communities. Our goal is to fill as many slots as we can before 8.3 as we head into old content and new. We have players already on the PTR assessing the battlefield!

Swifty Wipes to the Coalition: Led by the Division Army

Swifty Wipes to Coalition

Cryptids wipes to the Coalition: Led by Renosh Ironsworn Regiment and Spartanics Division VII (Custom song made by Vesker - Emerald Dream)

Cryptids vs Coalition

Social Media:

Twitter @Spartanicswow
Twitter @DivisionviiUS

Battle Tag:
Spartanics#1315

Discord:
Discord Handle aRDjrG9

14 Likes

Ill have to give this a look. I do a lot of WPVP.

3 Likes

I think you will really enjoy D7

4 Likes

D7 is a family of cool people and I’m sure you would enjoy your time in it

3 Likes

Sounds very interesting. I’ll give it a look after I get off work. Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry so much going on in life lately i keep forgetting to check this when i get home. I do want to meet up with you guys and i know my friend would as well. PVP is the reason we have stuck with wow.

2 Likes

We look forward to it!!! Our main goal is to fill the roster and start epic battleground premades against other premades. We have alot of thirsty players on yhe horde side itching to do something

4 Likes

How would you do epic battleground premades … have a bunch of 5 member teams queue at the same time ?

5 Likes

This sounds amazing!

1 Like

I just joined, much to the dismay of people here.

2 Likes

I get to kill you AND spartanics repeatedly? Christmas come early!

Best of luck and momentum on building the Horde side WPvP community.

3 Likes

Leaders and seaters is what we call it. 5 man squads of 40 to 50, majority of my team has gone to classic so we are essentially building back up on retail so the team has something to come back to AND to help players whose guilds have gone to classic!

3 Likes

I think there will be an ever growing group of people who went over to classic and find they miss the conveniences that retail has. Doing everything “the old way” is fun and all, but I think when large raids open up, or pvp isn’t maybe waht some people remember it was, there’s going to be a bounceback.

How large? idk, but speaking personally I joined in mid TBC so I never had the pure vanilla experience. From what all my friends at the time told me, it was grindy and for some what ridiculous pain and time spent.

As that was quite some time ago, many of us whom grew up around WoW in middle/high school onward have obviously moved to having homes and/or full time jobs or are still in college. The time requirements to “enjoy” WoW, at least for me, means I don’t have a billion hours a week to sink into it.

3 Likes

Such a great way to look at it! My post was generally as a whole towards my crew. I know we brought well over 500 players into classic with the intent on coming back to retail once the classic game died out but many are enjoying the content.

I am not a huge fan of classic but I enjoy it to an extent. My favorite expansion would be mist of pand, because I started in Cata but if I got to do any previous expansion I would of loved to have enjoyed Wrath.

8 Likes

Wrath was special and most people i’m friends with honestly gave it a shot at minimum. They were before the dark times, …before LFR and Shards/Phasing. lol. Arthas content was such a treat.

1 Like

We have hit our 300 mark for the first community with over 100+ players online at peak. We are in need of leaders for HR and PVP organization. Discord is a requirement for effective communication. Anyone interested can add me to battletag Spartanics#1315

3 Likes

You guys are awesome! :metal:t2:

3 Likes

You are so sweet thank you elwynchi :wink: i miss yo facceeee

2 Likes

Chui is right. D7 is an upstanding group and Sparta is on the money looking to the future of the game. Don’t be left behind. :innocent:

5 Likes