[Horde] Division World PVP Community

D7 has been around for quite sometime, established Community with good people, and Great Leadership!
For the Horde!

4 Likes

Did BfNaz last night and leader said to drop your guild banners with pride after we 40v5’d.

Idk
 kinda lame. Seemed overly excited to win something unchallenged.

@Heckindoggo

Sometimes to get a challenge, you have to pose a challenge or incite some type of emotion in the opposite faction to get the right type of “attention”.

I know when and “if” I am ever ganked in a battle ground and the rare case I am ganked out in the world, if I get an “owned” flag stuck in my corse pre-release, it gives me a little more incentive to find said individual(s).

That being said, if “this” isn’t your thing, it isn’t your thing. All good. Battle for Naz is just one aspect of it.

4 Likes

Avalloch is correct. Battlegrounds with premades was mentioned above by Sparta. 8.3 is around the corner and this is the preliminary to the release.

4 Likes

Unfort hes a troll. Noticed it last night during the battle when he kept calling off the wall strats with a forceful degrading tone towards members.

Fort for the raid we were able to use him as a example of what not to do in raids. He was then presented with a challenge of finding us a viable seed with multiple alliances and said nothing afterwards. Its unfort considering he is using a class that is viable but his overall willingness to step up and attitude just isnt a good fit. Id rather take 1000 newer players with good attitudes than a wanna be elite player.

5 Likes

You said this before the battle began.
You didn’t address anyone specifically when saying this.
This was before I had even typed anything in raid.

I said I was going to X/Y/Z base that wasn’t taken. There’s nothing off-the-wall about that.

What! You had that guy in your raid?

I want in on this
 I need to see this guy go down like a sack of potatoes.

More than I already have that is.

6 Likes

Oh does this guy have a reputation? Figures lolol

2 Likes

I’m border line debating to spend the money to swap to alliance just so I can bury him.

Not worth my $20 though

8 Likes

Wow what has he done :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Made fun of people like you mainly.

It’s a little more than that. He’ll pick up on real quick with each and every post of yours

4 Likes

Eventually the conversation will end with
 what you are doing with your community and the events you organize are meaningless and what he does is superior to what you do.

5 Likes

Heretic where have you been hiding!!! Oh wait? Dusk wood! Have you seen a mirror lately? Your golden locks need trimming

2 Likes

Lol
duskwood is taking a toll on me
but I must kill one more
just one more

4 Likes

Can I come to watch?

3 Likes

I’d be delighted! I can give you a personal tour of darkshire, and introduce you to some of my alliance friends

4 Likes

Should I bring a mirror before we meet your alliance friends? :innocent:

1 Like

By “people like you” you mean the ones who destroyed you 4 times in a duel and destroyed your ego?

6 Likes

Sick hero carry you bought there, bub.

1 Like