Horde beware, Im coming for you

You knew you couldn’t beat more than a pug so you ran. Got it.

2 Likes

Actually no, we beat WSB today in Wintergrasp. they were 100% better than us. but we outsmarted them. wish i streamed that game…was golden.

2 Likes

That’s cool. I’d like them to set up a WPvP area so you guys don’t have to fight the queues.
EDIT: Sorry, just smack talk.

Nope. I que every night with SaS, sometimes I’m in Cinco’s party and sometimes I’m not. That tends to happen when you have an active capped out community of 1,000.

Im confident that if I dont get in a game with Cinco we know what to do. Our leaders are great.

I distinctively remember getting in a Wintergrasp O with you and without Cinco not too long ago, and there were only 9 of us SAS! That was a good win…

1 Like

That’s the downside of alliance…there aint that many leader’s. there is only me… sometimes alec??? but he does hes own thing…
That is about it. all other supposedly leader’s of alliance are just selfish jerks looking after their own agenda, aka ruin/cryptids league.

I know you guys talk about me alot over there, not sure why…but lets be honest if i wasn’t leading alliance side…games would just be lopsided in horde’s favor.

Lol what’s that mean?

But no, I think you’re discounting the amazing officers, and other leaders-in-training, we both have.

If you outsmarted them, then aren’t you better than them?
You seem to be selling yourself short there lol

1 Like

The problem with Wargames is people take them way too seriously lol.

Like I could challenge someone to a Wargame for fun, but they’d be like “make sure our comps are STACKED, fully maxed geared, etc.” and I’m like, chillax lol

2 Likes

SAS has never cared about FOTM or Gear in my experience. Restoration Druid is not in the best state right now, id argue its the 2nd worst BG healing spec only ahead of Holy Paladins and Discipline Priests. Yet i was never told to change my class for any of our rated BG’s or Epics. Cinco’s policy has always been “play what you like, I’ll never tell you how to play your class.”

Not saying this to sound cocky, but as I’m sure youve noticed, I also am consistently top heals over FOTM classes. The only time I was out healed in a game against you was when your Mistweaver Monk was using the talent to instantly heal Tremblade (who was down to 20 percent during the backdoor).

I truly believe that anyone should play the class/spec they like and they will be much better than playing a FOTM class they hate. Gear also isnt huge, I play on my Evoker who only has honor gear all the time when I need a break from my druid.

1 Like

HORDE JUST FOUND OUT WHO YOU ARE!!!
ALLIANCE FOUND OUT WHO YOU ARE!!!
YOU are all BLOW.
YOU are a TROLL!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Your Credibility is NOTHING!!!

Tough shift at the gas station hey

Dear Pro-Premade Players (or Players who prefer unfairness),

HOW COME THOSE PEOPLE WHO FORM 30+ PREMADE GROUP ALWAYS SAY WE ARE SO GOOD BUT IF THEY ARE SO GOOD, WHY DON’T THEY PLAY EPIC BGS SOLO? IF THEY ARE GOOD THEN IT MEANS THEY CAN BEAT THE PUGS ALONE THEMSELVES.

HOW COME THE SAID PEOPLE ALWAYS NEED “SEVERAL” GROUPS TO “GROUP SYNC”? HOW COME THEY NEVER PLAY EPIC BGS WITH ONLY A GROUP OF 5?

HOW COME THE PARTY SYNC GROUPS NEED TO BE ON DISCORD? WHY DON’T THEY JUST TYPE IN GROUP CHAT? ARE THEY LAZY WITH THEIR FINGERS?

HOW COME THOSE PLAYERS WHO PREFER PREMADE NEVER PLAY EBGS WHEN ALONE? DON’T TELL ME THAT THEY LIKE TO WIN WIN AND WIN!

HOW COME PREMADE GROUPS LIKE TO PROMOTE UNFAIRNESS, THAT IS, PREMADE VS PUG? HOW COME I HAVE NEVER HEARD A PLAYER WHO USED TO DO PREMADE NOW CHANGES HIS MIND AND DECIDES TO LEAD PUG AND LEAD THEM TO VICTORY AGAINST PREAMDE? AGAIN, DON’T TELL ME THAT PREMADE PLAYER LIKE TO WIN WIN AND WIN WITH PREMADE BECAUSE PREMADE GIVES HIGH CHANCE OF VICTORY.

HOW COME WHEN PUTTING INTO A PREMADE WITHOUT KNOWING, THE FIRST THING I SEE IS THE PREMADE LEADER USING “RAID WARNING” TO POST “INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO FOLLOW THE PREMADE”? HOW COME I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SINGLE PREMADE LEADER SAYING “OKAY FOLKS, I AM YOUR LEADER AND I LIKE HOMELANDER IN THE BOYZ, THEREFORE YOU FOLKS CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT”?

HOW COME I AM SO ANGRY NOW? I AM AT WORK NOW AND WHEN READING THIS POST I REALLY WANT TO SKIP WORK AND HEAD HOME AND PLAYER SOME EBGS.

You are so cute!!!
Plz refrain from applause cuz I am busy.
Actually I am working as a POOL BOY
for an ARTIST!!!
SHE is Soooooo HOT!!! Mmmmmmm
Wish you were here BUDDY!!!

Some people have more than 5 friends.

And as you can see, we like fighting other premades.

Don’t y’all run AV frequently? You’d think at this point your members would be able to determine which strat to use. You’re on Discord too.

Don’t worry.

You didn’t.

:slight_smile:

Alliance players are lost without you.

2 Likes

Dear Ma’am,

You have more than 5 friends, sure, go play Rated 10v10. It would be more fair, every match is premade vs premade and each team is on Discord.

DON’T TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO USE MS INEMIA’S EXCUSES, “OH, WHAT IF WE HAVE MORE THAN 10 FRIENDS? OH, WHAT IF WE HAVE MORE THAN 20 FRIENDS, 30 FRIENDS?”. WHY DON’T YOU JUST ADMIT YOU JUST WAN TO WIN WIN AND WIN BECAUSE PREMADE VS PUG IS ALWAYS A CERTAIN WIN?

Which premade group is Inemia with?

I saw them the other day.

1 Like

It’s pretty wild that a group of people who spend all day patting themselves on their back about how good they are at Epic BGs don’t know how to win without some dude at the top telling them where to go.

Definitely sounds like a git gud situation.

2 Likes

Dear Holycow,

Ms Inemia is in SAS (Savage Alliance Slayers), but her play time isn’t as long as it used to be during SL.

1 Like

Yeah, was a good match from what i overheard in disc. We’re still trying to learn the strats for these maps!

I solo queue all the time. Still waiting for you to beat me Munrozzi.