Horde beware, Im coming for you

Dear Torturekilla,

I WILL FIND AND DEFEAT YOU TONIGHT!!!

Mmmhmm. /10 chars

If you’re getting angry over a forum post, you need to rethink your life

3 Likes

Okay, I think I will find a new purpose in life.

Look out he’s found his special purpose! LMAO

just want to point out twinks were put into their own bracket NOT because of the gear gap but because twink premades were farming levelers.

now back to your regularly scheduled chest puffing and strutting.
like a turkey looking for a mate.

1 Like

You missed me, try harder kiddo!

Holy caps lock Batman!

1 Like

The last game I remember playing against SAS you had 10 marksman hunters 7 Ret paladins 5 destro locks and 10 healers. This isn’t counting other annoying classes like dks.

Hey, everyone cares about gear to some extent lol. And I’m not even just talking about you guys.
There’s something about Wargames that brings out more of the “sweaty, tryhard”-iness in people, which tbh I would’ve really been into about a year ago (like when I challenged Torturekilla to a Wargame), but that doesn’t really appeal to me nowadays.

Like, I don’t WANT to “always win,” since that leads to boring, repetitive games, even against premades, so there are some strategies that I just straight up won’t do if I’m playing for fun and not to “win at all costs.”

Congrats, that makes you a good player who knows the spec. A good player with a bad spec will beat a bad player with a FOTM spec, I thought that was common knowledge.

:wink:

I think people that queue-sync to get multiple groups into the same BG fall in the category of “taking things too seriously.”

And, I mean even saying this is an admission that people queue-syncing are looking to bypass competition not engage in it.

6 Likes

So all I have to do is not que epics? sounds like an easy win for me. Have fun killing bots and random npcs though m8.

No doubt. There’s quite a few chronic forum whiners that need to learn that lesson.

If you’re serious, why are you so intent on harming epic BG communities?

4 Likes

No. I think they just want to play with friends (yep) and people who want to try their best to win.

1 Like

Exploiters/cheaters must be purged by holy fire, especially when they’re driving players away from PvP.

1 Like

What’s “exploiting” or “cheating” about it?

Note that blizz has pretty much always been clear that organized play should be rewarded more.

What do you call circumventing restrictions to gain an unfair advantage over the other team?

4 Likes

What restrictions?

Premade size restrictions.