Horde are winning 99% of AV's and also getting 99% of the HKs

Probably the most egregious, willfully ignorant interpretation of history I’ve ever seen. I also love how you quoted everything he said and argued with it except his last statement which neither you nor anyone else has a logically consistent answer for:

EDIT: Excited to read Redhead’s comment.

I don’t think horde is better at PvP than alliance, bit in AV alliance worse than horde simply because if it’s not AV weekend the better alliance players don’t go into AV. And in contrast the better horde still go into AV because the long que times on our side for any BG makes it worth it in the HPH farm.

Sure the better horde players will play 10 WSG/AB per AV, but they are still playing AV. The better alliance players don’t que for AV because all of their ques are basically instant, meaning their HPH with AV will not outpace the 4+ AB/WSG games they could get in in the same time, even of they won AV. This is until AV weekend where there’s a lot more bonus honor and it’s finally a good HPH for alliance and the better alliance players come to AV.

Horde not touching this comment with a 10-ft pole I see.

1 Like

Why bother with a comment that is 100% fabrication?

Well, because its not. Horde have a hard time accepting the advantages that are thrown at them all throughout classic. I’m not saying the things you’ve said in the comment before this one were false, but horde DO have obvious advantages. I mean even if there isn’t a map advantage, their racials can still make or break a game. Oh and uh, shaman. Shaman win games.

Horde have sone map advantages, but so do alliance and they are currently not using them to any degree 99% of the time.

There’s a few reasons alliance won 1.12 AV for 15 years and now they can’t in classic. It’s not the map.

Horde do have some substantial map advantages. You can argue it all you want, and you can keep being wrong.

However, players have changed and everyone knew that horde was the go-to faction for PvP due to the absurdly broken racials.

Well, bad players often cry wolf or the sky is falling

Despite that private realm alliance won, retail vanilla alliance won.

I’m sure it has to do with horde racials or map, totally. It couldn’t possibly be that trash players queue for AV on alliance and chads queue for AV on horde.

Blame instant loss, move to next game mentality and alliance being where casuals, rpers and pet battlers rolled to

2 Likes

And that would be a reasonable explanation if alliance didn’t do just fine against horde in the other two BG’s.

Except it’s not the same quality of alliance players in AV as the other BGs.

But you continue to ignore that fact.

You’re stupid aren’t you?

The other bgs give better honor since you can premade them and not deal with the awful alliance players that enjoy pet battles, lfr and instant queues with lose mentality.

Oh wow, you enjoy pet battles and lfr according to your profile! Amazing that you complain about alliance av losses when you’re part of the issue

2 Likes

The BG’s give better HPH because horde don’t have a map advantage.

It also shows I’ve done mythic level raiding and that my prefernces switched in retail away from that :stuck_out_tongue:

But that doesn’t fit your narrative :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats, you killed the two easiest end bosses in Mists.

Also they have better HPH because you can keep the 99% trash alliance player base out of your premade, oh and bop on mages, loh, Paladins on flags, did I mention bop of mages, DI on mages. DI on mage into soulstone BoP.

Oh and don’t get me started on PVE with salvation, alliance is the face roll faction.

1 Like

Except alliance pugs do just fine against horde pugs in WSG and AB, so once again myth busted that horde are just magically better at pvp but for some inexplicable reason only in AV.

2 Likes

Never mind that Alliance started queue syncing in order to have a chance overcoming map disadvantages. Never mind that this was hardly a guaranteed win. Never mind the middle of the map is in Alliance territory. Never mind that Horde have a shorter distance to their first GY and SFGY. Never mind that 20 >10. Never mind Alliance losing matches when they have almost twice the HK’s as Horde.

Alliance is trash.

You’re arguing with conspiracy theorists who have no desire to look at evidence or even care what that evidence is. They make up their own “alternative facts” because it suits their agenda. It’s pointless to discuss this further.

I was done with AV sometime ago and now I’m done even reading their drivel. Let Horde rot in their queues.

1 Like

Maybe get better at the game and roll horde? Too much trash on alliance

Imagine making excuses for losing instead of accepting cold hard facts.

Private realms and vanilla alliance won, the SAME pserver players playing classic right now.

Guess where they aren’t? In AV, because alliance players are trash.

Premade WSG or AB Or enjoy “ I wanna farm rep, oh everyone turtle shgy, loot bodies, rep, druids!, afk till next game”

Anyone who disagrees is ignorant, will never hit atleast tank 10 lol “ cuz it’s so herd” and they will parse below 99s.

Because they’re TRASH

1 Like

I just find it cute how riled up they get when they make these giant paragraphs trying to explain how skilled they are at pvp and that alliance are just trash that get shot down in a sentence or two with basic logic.

It’s basically the same premades who try to explain how good they are when they pug stomp.

Oh look a non factor crying on the forums saying alliance are doomed, because map and racials.

You are the problem
Just quit

LoL keep pretending that your a god of pvp, arena is gonna be painful for you.