Honor levels

Honor Levels should be a symbol of dedication, not a symbol of bug abusing.

i blame dataforazeroth posting honor levels in a ranked fashion. some people just have to be at the top and will cheat to get there if they have to, they value the status of achievement more than the journey to get it.

Well of course they also snag a few to try to “set an example” but I assure you they really don’t care. I raid with 3 big shots at blizzard as well, who were also exposed being part of the gallywix gold community. But do you lmao…

With the state of the game I imagine I can believe that part. About them only picking a few people and call it a day

Yeah I guess I looked at it before cuz someone told me too last I saw someone was near 2k

80% of people above 500 are frauds. Majority of their 500 achievements are centered around 2018 June which is when the exploit took place.

https://www.dataforazeroth.com/leaderboards/honorlevel

Primary issue here is that Blizzard lost their spine and sends a clear signal to everyone “Exploit early, exploit often.”

Honor Level system would have been a cool system if it wasn’t infested with cheaters.

If it was up to me i’d scrap the entire system and make a new one.

Are you really that sad you can’t ride the flaming unicorn?

Only frustrated that exploiting is apparently no longer punishable. I gave up on Honor Levels when i found out about this, cause it killed the motivation for me.

We have a green MVP on these forums who recorded himself cheating and blizzard didn’t even address it. They don’t care anymore, sorry buddy.

1 Like

Is this when they abused alterac valley for massive honor gains?

I’m at almost lvl90 from one season of RBGs, random BGs, and a little arena/skirms. RBGs give huge honor. Looking forward to the 250 mount someday, I like it.

1 Like

my next cheeve is at honor level 300 and all i do is pvp under max level.

I don’t how many people accused me of getting my honor level by abusing legion and bfa pve content. That’s so laughable, the vast majority of those people don’t pvp, you aren’t even going to run into them anymore. Obviously it willhappen, but they aren’t pvpers. That sounds like insanely tedious and boring pve contents.

Get your honor level like a real man and sit in thousands of bgs

1 Like

Horde isn’t good for honor level farming.

RBGs give about a thousand per win.

Your honor level is only 30. You haven’t been trying.

It only makes sense that someone who hasn’t bothered to do some achievement because it rubs them the wrong way would want it removed and changed to suit their fancy.

I don’t even understand what that list is supposed to be telling us. I started BfA with an honor level of 253, reached 500 about 6 months later. I only sporatically do PvP now, but I see my name on the list on a character of mine that has never done PvP.

At the start of BfA we heard of an exploit that was fixed almost immediately. People involved lost honor and some got banned. I think you’re really confused. There is no way to get those achievements without doing PvP.

2 Likes

there were a bunch of people who recently exploited hlevel. at the end of bfa there was only a handful of players over 1k, a few on that list i know were sub 200 at the start of SL. nobody gets 750 honor levels that fast without cheating. it took almost all of bfa for dedicated ally players to get 500 and horde players to get to 250. so seeing horde gain 750+ levels in one patch? even as long as 9.0 has been? thats not right.

1 Like

I don’t know how it could be. I’ve done A LOT of PVP this season, and it would take me like 8 or 9 years to hit 750. Lol

between a few RBGs and a few epics in the evening, it possible to do a 1 level a day. if you played all day and all evening following that routine, i could see maybe 2 levels a day. if you were at 250 and did 2 a day since expac launch you would be just over 700, maybe 750 if you include things like bg weeks.

i have several theory’s, things like botting and multiboxing, as well as buying accounts and merging them. i just find it strange that we go from end of bfa where i knew and had played with most of the players over 1k because you could count them on 1 hand, to now where the 1k list is pages long and there are players with 2k. i used to know who the whole top 100 where and now the first name i even recognize is flarkness at 36th.

I’m not believing this, because I got almost 250 honor levels in the first 6 months of BfA. Anyone who played Legion and did world quests on a few alts started out way ahead, despite the fact that we were told at that point honor would never become account wide.

For someone who did nothing but PvP it was definitely possible.