Honeyback Harvester Still Faction Locked

I’m almost flattered you actually read one of my posts in this thread for a change.

Oh boy… here we go… time to show you how much you’ve insulted people, I suppose.

9 Likes

That’s one solution, sure, though I’d personally prefer the route that makes mounts more broadly available as opposed to one that restricts them further. Because the cross-faction precedent is already set by the two horde questline dino mounts, I’d argue that trend should be continued with current and future alliance mirrors to those two mounts.

1 Like

Yes, please do this blizzard. I don’t care if my alliance characters can ride those or not because I actually play my horde characters and not all my characters need to use the same mount.

1 Like

Hey, I think you should have gotten better variety (and that they should toss a few more of them horde side) But if you’re going to complain that we got quests to earn 2 recolors of existing mounts that are available for alliance to ride when someone complains that a similar quest for alliance both works differently and is completely unique, I’ll bring up that Alliance has been actually getting unique mounts.

2 Likes

You can’t even ride mounts for another seven levels, so it’s not like you have a horse in this race either way. Or wolf, if you prefer.

I wasn’t complaining about anything. I have 120s both factions and I actually play them both.

3 Likes

Actually thinks the characters Blizz stuck us on in this forum are our mains… :rofl:

7 Likes

Ok, whole lack of tone in text. I’m just getting tired of people finding any excuse to explain why Blizzard hates Alliance and ignoring the various good things they have received, so a little trigger happy on the argumentative side maybe.

You know, high elf folk have the same reasoning, making thread after thread until high elves are released. You seein’ high elves?

Let it bee.

1 Like

Actually pretending you didn’t pick inactive alts on purpose so you can troll threads for giggles.

2 Likes

The crappy part in all of this is that seems being an Alliance paladin gives you access to the most mounts for an individual character to use thus for the achievement they are the most effective. I am glad my Alliance 120 is a pally after I obtain the bee mount.

Yes, my point exactly. Let me bee.

1 Like

I love your assumption and how incorrect it is. I link my main all the time, m’dear. And I’d be posting on her had Blizz not stuck me on this character when the forums first launched. I’m not grinding forum rep a second time.

But keep going with the insults. You’re really gaining quite a great reputation here.

5 Likes

By that logic you shouldn’t ever ask for anything you’re entitled to. No thanks, I prefer to stand up for myself instead of spinelessly making excuses for why I don’t have access to things that are due me.

1 Like

You’re free to ask, but it’s been known it’s alliance only for months, as it said “Faction:Alliance” on wowhead, and you act all surprised now.
After 3 same recolored gryphons and 3 recolored horses in BFA, bee Alliance is fair.

7 Likes

I don’t think it works that way, I think the achievement is for mounts usable by one character and I’m pretty sure the pally mounts are race locked. So if I’m remembering it right it was basically even for the faction exclusives, or maybe horde had 1 more prior to the bee.

How sweet. The feeling is mutual.

Well that made absolutely no sense in the context of things. LOL

I think you should quit while you’re behind.

6 Likes

No the pally mounts do add to the total, it is why I have to log on to them to make the achievement counter go up each time I collect a mount. The question is whether or not this bee mount has a similar id tag to a horde counter part. But we do not know for sure what is equivalent and so I will test it once I get the Bee mount on my character.

The only mounts that seem to circumvent this rule that I have seen so far are the Legion class mounts. They overall added to the total regardless.