Honeyback Harvester Still Faction Locked

Learn the lesson of the helfers, making tons and tons of threads just annoys the forums, stick to one and you at least don’t have to worry about spam locks too.

3 Likes

Your totally uninformed and irrelevant replies since you haven’t bothered reading any of what you’re responding to.

Those other mounts have zero to do with the bee. One works one way, the other works another way.

It’s not a bug.

By your definition, all Legion class mounts should be exactly the same.

10 Likes

Why should I care about annoying their staff when they have no problems annyoing me or wasting my time at every opportunity? Respect me as a customer/user and you get respected in return. Funny how that works.

1 Like

Not the staff the rest of the people posting here

Kua’fon and the Child of Torcali literally are the exact same thing as the bee, but for the other faction. Both of these horde mounts, obtained by faction-unique questline, are rideable by alliance characters. The corresponding alliance mount, the Honeyback Harvester, is not rideable by horde characters.

If that extremely straightforward explanation doesn’t persuade you, you’re being intentionally obtuse.

7 Likes

You have mentioning two mounts horde have - where it the other one for alliance that is comparable ?

5 Likes

I care even less about trolls making excuses and covering for blizzard developers’ shortcomings and willingness to push buggy or poorly designed software onto live servers than I do about blizzard staff themselves.

Read the posts in this thread. I can’t do that for you.

Literally not the same thing, because they aren’t a bee.

If you can’t understand the fact that just because one side has a mount that works one way is no guarantee it will for the other side… I’m not the one with the problem here.

All classes got a class mount in Legion. Paladins got four separate mounts, druids got no mount, shans got one mount that changes color by spec. By your flawed thinking, everyone should have gotten the same number or type of mounts. Yet we didn’t.

Blizz said back then that nothing has to be equal. This one isn’t equal.

19 Likes

Now on the other hand, this is the second completely unique mount Alliance has gotten this expansion (Bee and the actual Hippopotamus mount for the one season) Where’s the horde’s unique mounts?

2 Likes

Now I know you’re being intentionally obtuse.

2 Likes

And it doesn’t matter. He wants it to be the same. And it’s not. On purpose.

7 Likes

Try cutting out the insults and seeing things for how they really are.

14 Likes

What insults? And I cordially invite you to take a page from your own advice book.

Did horde get 8 wolves this expansion for their rep mounts ? Where is alliance unique rep mounts instead of the 8 horses they got.

8 Likes

You’re trying to derail the discussion into irrelevant tangents.

Oh, I love that answer because it proves you have none.

9 Likes

I never once insulted you. I explained quite bluntly how things work and gave you examples, along with what Blizz said.

Please point out to me where I specifically insulted you by calling you what you called me or referred to you insultingly like you have to so many others here.

13 Likes

Likewise.

You could make this same argument for literally any bug or instance of bad design in the history of the game. “Well it’s just how things work, you should pull up your big boy pants and see things for how they really are instead of wanting bugs to be fixed.”

They should just make one or even both of them require you to be Horde to ride. There: it’s fixed.

2 Likes