Honestly it might just be time to give up on Classic completely

Being bummed out that there’s difficulty getting into a game at launch due to high demand is now synonymous with being told not to seek medical treatment for a broken bone? What a great analogy. So dramatic.

Nor can I understand those who think that those dealing with the bumps in the road means that they think a corporation can do no wrong.

Ahahahahahaha

1 Like

So because you have played the game for 15 years AND served in the military you believe you specifically deserve special treatment above and beyond what everyone else recieves.

Hmm. Interesting.

Players aren’t entitled for wanted to play the game they paid for.

2 Likes

GD Blizzard White Knights are worse than leftist SJWs, actually I wouldn’t be surprised if they are the same.

Since Mondays launch the only thing related to server issues (as in issues, not announcing new servers or explaining what low pop is), is this from earlier today

Originally Posted by Blizzard
With hotfixes that we are currently deploying to all WoW Classic realms, we are substantially increasing the number of players that can be simultaneously logged in and playing. We expect this to result in smaller queues for realms that have large queues, and some realms should no longer have queues at all.

We will closely monitor performance and stability throughout this process.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

You invoke your own military service merely because you’re frustrated that you can’t play a video game?
Think about what that says about you.

1 Like

How are they not communicating? There are blue posts right now commenting on how they are opening servers and increasing server sizes? What more do you want? Them to call you personally?

For crying out loud its only been two days. Chill out and quit acting so childish.

1 Like

Lol it’s been 2 days dude. This is a massive release, give it some time. This is probably one of the greatest things Blizz has done since they released vanilla 15 years ago. And I’m def not a Blizz fan boy, kind of hate the company now.

its only been 3 days smh.

But they have been communicating, daily. Every day since launch there has at least been one blue post (sometimes more) regarding queues and how they are trying to lessen them by either opening more realms or increasing the cap for them.

Just because you say they aren’t communicating doesn’t mean that’s true

2 Likes

Whaaaat classic character on forums!!?? I never knew, I am now Flagg, Forsaken Warlock. FOR THE HORDE!! Now we just need a portrait.

I can guaren-damn-tee you your assessment is inaccurate

People will whine about anything.

Oh yeah, USMC 1975-1980. As a Marine we were taught to be tough enough not to whine and cry about not being able to play a video game due to server queues.

2 Likes

Side note: I really need to get my Classic character to 10! I want my Classic forum avatar. :disappointed_relieved:

She is only level 6 so far lol. Oh well, will get there when I get there!

And then what? The ones who got screwed and cant log in get to chat those that did?? Yeah that sounds like fun.

There’s no queue on a lot of servers now. Why are you still complaining?

Blizz posted a few hours ago the hotfixes to help with queues, they increased server capacity to alleviate the queue issue.

:thinking:

Really? Because the “high” pop servers I originally reserved toons on have 3h+ queue times right now.

The “low” pop servers I immediately moved to became “high” pop in a few hours’ time, and have same queue times. I’ve wash rinse repeated this 4 times now, same thing.

Picked several “medium” pop servers and avg. wait time is ~2h.

Picked several “low” pop servers and avg. wait time is ~1h.

Oh, and the current queue I’m in for a low pop server started at ~1h. Twice now I’ve gone down to ETA <5m and it hopped back up to ~20m.

This is my findings over the last 15m as of this post.