Holy Paladin Looking for guild (TWW)

Hi there,

Holy Paladin (willing to spec whatever as needed) looking for a guild going into TWW. I would love to get back into end game raiding, have taken a pretty long break from raiding (since the launch of cataclysm, have done some looking for raids etc. and checked in a bit every expansion).

I can make time just about any day of the week/weekend for the raiding schedule, I live in the Eastern Time Zone but do not have a problem raiding in Central, Mountain, Pacific etc.

BattleNet itsmedave#2642
Discord: itsjustmedavid

1 Like

We are a group of older wow players on the realm Wrymrest Accord. It is a RP realm but we don’t role play. We dable in a bit of everything. Very casual and everyone has a real life they need to attend to. Work or family or anything RL always comes first. Zero preasure to log in. The realm was originally very Horde populated so the guild was originally horde. Now we have many people adding their alliance toons or just alliance players joining as well. The guild does raid, run mythic plus together. We have a lot of casual people as well that like to farm mog,mounts,pets,toys. Some are altoholics and have a lot of characters in the guild.
I wish you luck in finding your new home and if you have any questions about us please feel free to ask. Have a great rest of you day!!

Hey Stomachflu :wave:

My guild would love to have you! I added you on discord, in the mean time, here’s info about < Dead Heart > and I. I hope to hear back!

Schedule Wed & Thur 8p to 11p Server Time (EST) +10 Min Break Optional Alt / Farm Nights on Mondays

Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here

Introduction

Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys. My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing. An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time. If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

About Us: We are a 2 day/week raiding guild that formed at the end of Dragonflight. Our goal is to achieve CE on a more casual schedule while still maintaining a competitive and positive environment. We are looking for players who have mythic raiding experience and looking for a laid back atmosphere with a serious progression mindset.

Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST

Recruiting: 1 Tank (No BDK) - Hpal, Disc, MW, Pres - any exceptional Dps!

Apply: Contact us on Discord at Grace#9631 or Vasic#4997

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE
RAID RECRUITING AOTC+ DPS:
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!
About our Progression Raid Team:
AOTC every season. Solid players with class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.

GUILD RBGs: RECRUITING for TWW, open to guild RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week (great for learning) and RBG push team 2 nights a week. Seeking a person with leadership and call out experience to form and lead another push team.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, player friendly guild.
*Casual N/H raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies with ilvl.
*Remix raids open to all guildies.
*Mythic Mondays. M+ in guild chat every day.
*Weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
*Everyone is welcome here.

RAID LEAD BNET: Death#12773
RAID LEAD Discord: olrazzledazl
RBGs & GUILD GM BNET: Stormy#1445

Greetings Just Dave!

I am just Zoobee, and we are looking for versatile players! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

< Group Hug > [Area-52] is a new guild with an intended mythic focus, currently recruiting to establish a roster for TWW. Our goal is to provide a fun yet focused raid environment aiding the team in steady progression, while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. In addition, we also aim to foster a M+ community within the guild as many of us are moderately focused on M+ content.

Raid days/times:

Wednesday & Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am EST [6:30pm - 9:30pm PST]

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: CLOSED

Melee DPS: OPEN; [High Priority: Warrior/DH/Rogue]

Ranged DPS: OPEN; [High Priority: Hunter/Warlock/Mage]

Healers: OPEN; [High Priority: Holy Paladin/MW Monk]

If your chosen class is not listed above, we encourage you to still reach out as we are always looking to add exceptional players to our team.

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact:

Guild Master: [Ivaedra]
Discord: ivaedra (preferred method) // Bnet: Vae#11586

Hey, Stomachflu,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are a medium-sized guild, mostly working adults, always clear heroic.
A few more consistent raiders would be a great addition to our team and we are looking likely looking to add a healer. If any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, please hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth
tossed you a discord request, as well.

Oh buddy, I’ve got the guild for you!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

Hi Stomachflu,

We might be the right guild for you

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

3 raid teams to choose from whichever time works best for you. We are not asking anyone to raid all 3 teams

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

Adding you on discord and Bnet

Hi there! Firehawk on Proudmoore is looking for raiders for TWW! We’re currently looking for a holy paladin and you sound like a good fit for the mythic prog team. The team raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6-9pst. Can’t make those times? We also have a weekend casual heroic team that raids on the weekends, Firdays/Sundays 6-9pst. Would love to chat more if interested! You can message me on bnet Brerellin# 1558 or my discord Brerellyn#6794. Looking forward to meeting you!

still seeking a fit.

Hey there, sounds like you would be an awesome fit for us!

Dairy Daddies is recruiting dps and heals for TWW. We plan to achieve AOTC extremely early each season with the goal of getting into Mythic raiding as fast as possible. Our intentions are to earn CE each season at a reasonable pace that doesn’t turn the game into a job! Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm EST - 11:30pm EST While we are taking a break as DF ends we do actively play other games outside of the World of Warcraft such as League of Legends, Lethal Company, Phasmophobia,golf with friends,minecraft etc.

Our Current needs are:Dps DK, HDK, Augvoker, HPal, Priest(any),Hunter(any), Rogue(any) Mage(any),Monk( WW)

Our Expectations:
We expect all raid members to have 80% raid attendance(life happens we get it, but habitual offenders will be subject to lose their place in the core roster)
Come prepared - Make sure your enchants and gems are in check, bring flasks and pots(until we have a Alchemist on the roster)
Keep chatter to a minimum during pulls, we need everyone to hear call outs.

Rules:
1 - Don’t be creepy. We don’t tolerate sexual harassment.
2 - Last minute absences must be posted in the raid attendance channel.
3 - The only loot rule is those attending mythic raid will take priority on tier and BiS trinkets.
4- Don’t be sensitive. We do not filter language here.

BigWigs
LittleWigs
Method Raid Tools
Mythic Dungeon Tools
Weakaura’s

Please contact via Discord
lori94 or Javiz

Invicta (US - Area 52) is a semi-hard-core, cutting-edge focused guild, formed by a group of friends who have enjoyed raiding together for many tiers. We have come together to create Invicta with the aim of strengthening our raiding core with exceptional progression-minded players. We operate on getting CE by end of tier and aim to improve our team’s speed each tier as we progress through the expansion. We’re all committed to having fun and playing to our highest potential in a respectful environment. Our goal is CE. We would love to welcome you into our community as we take on The War Within

Raid Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thurs 9.00pm-11.30pm EST
Recruitment Needs: Holy Pally, Dps Warrior, Rogues, Raiders foremost. ***M+ players are welcome and encouraged. ***

What We Provide: Cauldrons/Feasts for all raiders. Repairs during raid times. A very friendly and active environment/guild that talks and plays games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.

What We Expect: Be Respectful: Raiding can be stressful, but we’re all here to enjoy and improve our experience. Drama or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. Commitment to at Least One Character/Class: This includes playing outside of raid to have your character(s) geared on time, understanding your class’s damage/healing profiles, and performing to the best of your ability.

100% Commitment: This means making raids on time, taking responsibility for deaths/mistakes, being willing to help your fellow raiders, accepting feedback, and maintaining an overall positive attitude. General Preparedness: This includes coming to raid with appropriate consumables, studying fights ahead of time, installing any required add-ons/Weak auras, and reviewing any provided raid strategy before raid time. Thank you for taking the time to read the details above. If you are interested in joining our team, please reach out to one of our officers listed below, or just say hi if you see us online!

RECRUITMENT OFFICERS -
Bnet: Matthewelmer#1616 / Discord: Bailem (GM)
Bnet: Decaf#11754 / Discord: Guuru
Bnet: Sam#15172 /Discord: Sam.17
Bnet: Brathias#1282 / Discord: Brathias

Hey Stomachflu! If you still haven’t found a place to call home, please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Me and my husband run our guild, Azra. We like to help people get back into content, as well as explain mechanics and other useful information so everyone can learn. :smiley: We also have an active discord, if that’s something you would be interested in. Here is my guild post, there’s alot I cover in it if you would like to take a look :slight_smile:

Hey there, Stomachflu! I wanted to talk to you about my heroic raiding guild! We always get AOTC and try a few mythic bosses here and there. We raid Fri/Sat from 10pm CST - 1am CST. If interested messages me in discord or add me on bnet!

Thanks!
Belle

Discord: bellenoire
Btag: Belle#1386

Shalom… Hand of Salvation are currently looking for a Hpally. We get AOTC every season, raid Tues/Thurs 9-1130PM EST To get more info or apply, www.discord.gg/CTwSuqXXMv

Lmk if we can work together.