His Name Was Arthas Menethil

You bet i’ll carry his legacy. One way or another. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

His name was Robert Paulson!

1 Like

Remember the legend that was, and let him stay there.

Danuser & Co.'s TLJ butchery of this character and the lore of this franchise is an insult and should be permanently deleted.

10 Likes

/rollseyes

Please, read the book.

3 Likes

The only character they had access to that truly deserved a redemption arc… he was tricked, fooled, manipulated and then had his soul and will stolen from him… he did everything that he thought would work to save his people and in the end he fell for a terrible trap and became the very thing he wished to destroy and save his homeland from… the boy did what most of us would have done if we were in his shoes and had the power to act.

Sylvanas on the other hand was a very intelligent and kind of wise character… and yet she somehow fell for every single jailor ploy, and acted out of selfish desire rather than for the good of her people.

Arthas deserved that split soul arc, he deserved the chance to make amends and redeem himself… Sylvanas deserved to have her pretty face cratered in by Jaina’s magic, and her head put on a pike in the new Nelf starting zone.

10 Likes

have fun loving the most hated character in wow.

we’ll be over here remembering our favorite villain and one of the best lore characters in wow.

4 Likes

he tried to genocide the high elves and killed and raised sylvanas specifically because she was trying to save them (her people). alliance would do well to remember that. arthas was no friend to the alliance.

than she did the samething and opened up a hole in the sky and is on the verge of having azeroth destroyed

Glad we’re on the same picture

2 Likes

cinematic would’ve been BiS if she had cannibalized the 35 anima token

Arthas was already being driven mad by Mal’Ganis by the time he even entered Stratholme. His soul was taken and gone by the time of him going into belf land.

You do not know the lore, you are just bs’ing at this point.

/shoo

7 Likes

To be fair, even as a death knight he gave the elves a chance to stand aside and let them do their business and leave. For a death knight with an army of corpses and monsters at his command… that is a pretty solid offer considering the alternative.

Sylvanas did her job to the best of her abilities, and Arthas took it personally and was petty af… yes. But he had a job to do, and his will was not his own truly, as a servant of Nerzul… Sylvanas on the other hand tortured, murdered, tested plagues, and betrayed innocents and her own people even… then she burned innocent people and one of the world trees… all for her own agenda, and selfish desire to avoid her own well deserved damnation…

5 Likes

who? never heard of em. must be one of those long forgotten clusters of 35 anima.

1 Like

Only true king was Varian Wryn remember that name. Arthas was only a prince. Not even a good one

he’s trying to make arthas worse than sylvanas, which is laughable :laughing:

i mean come on, morality wise, sylvanas is the worse, cause she did this willingly, even if she had a shard taken, it was still willingly butcherin people.

Arthas went insane, and eventually lost his soul as he went on those rampages.

2 Likes

Wait for it. They find a way to recon him. It will not be pretty.

I warned blizzard this would happen they done messed up

see this little circle jergin that’s going on between alliance posters? defending the worst villain wow has ever seen? this is why i not only stopped posting on my alliance characters at all but why i am even embarrassed to have them on my account sometimes. i’d been a dwarf since vanilla.

You have no idea of what you speak, and are speaking out of your behind.

4 Likes

We’ll get an Arthas variant when we get the multiverse expansion. Calling it.

2 Likes

im not defending him
i am literally saying hes a villain.

Boy, you need to get off the pc and go outside, get some sunlight, some water, and smell fresh air.

cause you assume, and assumin, makes you a bad person…
matter affect

Go in the corner!
You are bein bad person for assuming!

1 Like