His Name Was Arthas Menethil

Long live the king.

88 Likes

71 Likes

He hasn’t been king, or alive, for a very long time.

Let it go.

17 Likes

Long live the king.

16 Likes

He will be forgotten. hahahahaha

Original race Dk’s be like…umm no he won’t . That dude made us.

and jsut being honest ranking LK’s Dk’s worked under…Arthas was better.

Bolvar is so bad he could get stun locked by a kobold if he tried to take its candle.

23 Likes

He’s been dead and gone for 12 years. Actually he’s been dead much longer than he actually existed alive.

Now he’s just king of the swirly balls!

5 Likes

Goodbye. Wrath did a number on his character. Now the book is closed on him and he can finally rest.

2 Likes

You let it go. Elf.

12 Likes

Long live the king.

8 Likes

Long live character development. Few were left unmolested by the current writing team. I’m glad Arthas was one of them.

12 Likes

I did.

Back in 2009.

6 Likes

Modern day blizzard wishes they could create a story half is good as Arthas Menethils tragedy.

Part of me is glad they didn’t touch him, because they would have ruined him. The other part is disgusted by the idea that they clearly are trying to dismiss the arthas fans as invalid and clearly are trying to downplay all the old world stuff.

36 Likes

Like Sylvanas, a great character, but an awful person, and overdue for an exit.

2 Likes

Had a bad way out…but he is out. So I see this.

I still have lingering dislike of what was done to Lady Liadrin in BFA. I used to like her. Now…no. they did her wrong. And she is alive still so she has to carry that Albatross around her neck.

1 Like

Arthas is totally overrated; I like Sylvanas better

4 Likes

Damn that is a bleak view of this piece of story telling… made worse because I can’t disagree.

Back in my day, sonny, we had Hogger.

O how the little newblettes did scamper. Some screamed, some cried… but most would yell “lfg” which was the style in those days.

… what were we talking about? Oh, yes, nerf dh, sonny.

9 Likes

Long live the King! Arthas was a legendary Villian. Sylvanas is not. For her to have the last word is truly sad. Uther and Jaina have much stronger ties to Arthas and should have had some say. Poor storytelling at its best.

20 Likes

4 Likes

Ty… i was channeling abe, which was the style at the time

3 Likes