His Name Was Arthas Menethil

Yes.

He may be gone but his story will live on as both the great catalyst for legendary adventures filled with glorious heroes and as a cautionary tale against pride and arrogance.

4 Likes

NEVER.

26 Likes
7 Likes

the day he was born, the very forests of lordaeron whispered the name, arthas

17 Likes

not a chance LONG LIVE THE KING

9 Likes

This.

Modern day Blizz story writers are using crayons and scribbling on the walls, hoping that they can pull the wool over peoples eyes.

Not all of us are so gullible.

15 Likes

these threads are just getting weirder and weirder

1 Like

Are you sure they didn’t go “Ahhhh Crap”

1 Like

i wonder if this will be the new forum whining topic for a thousand years like the burning of teldrassil was. or i wonder if they’re about to go full helfer on this bizz. cuz either way
 -.-

1 Like

Lol, Blood Elf player btw XD

3 Likes

No kidding .

I agree they could of done better , but that could be said about everything this expansion .

In my little head canon Arthas was rescued and his soul was used for covenant upgrades .

Heck Sylvanas gave him a better send off then I did

1 Like

1 Like

i would’ve deleted him from my bags to make extra space for death blossom tbh

1 Like

Your powers of observation are stunning.

I read that in his voice.

personally
i would of just let em go, letting him see lordaeron one last time, being restored

or at least a memory of it, since illusion magic is a thing apparently.

2 Likes

the only way i can tell the difference from yall and velves on the forums at this point is that some of you can have pink text and the others can’t. shrug

1 Like

Some of you folks who cannot see what might have been are just shortsighted and have no imagination. /shrug

6 Likes

i am fully 100% team sylvanas and have been since i was a wee dorf pally in vanilla. the arthas stans who demonized her all along (even in wrath before anything that happened later happened and she tried to end it by offing herself) and made comments about her chest and body pillows and everything else? yeah, there was a line drawn in the sand. and just like they were like “lol nice jump” its being returned. i don’t feel bad for them at all. they are still using the same tired projections to this day (not you. i’ve always enjoyed your posts. but you know the ones i’m talking about)

edit: the 35 anima meme is the new power slide meme