High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

They shout and scream as it continues to be the actual same ā€œ5ā€ people who haunt every high elf thread. :rofl:

And they think people who donā€™t care either way is a ā€œwinā€ for them.

Looking forward to their 3rd loss :heart:

4 Likes

But imagine still believing that Blizz is going to give the Alliance a new race of high elves.
:joy_cat:

2 Likes

Hi Lore.

I think this would at least be more likely than asking for another Thalassian model.

Blizzard isnā€™t going to do two of the same AR on the Alliance while itā€™s CR(core race) is Horde.

5 Likes

I donā€™t even focus on the high elf part, whatā€™s worrisome is that they are stuck on something that should have been let go of 15 years ago.

Hah! I knew it was him.

So, gnome lock, nelf druid (both from classic). Now a female pandaren fromā€¦ MGā€¦

5 Likes

They have a habit of switching toons and using them to support their claims.

I think the pandaren is their retail main. I try not to assume though.

3 Likes

How can you tell?

1 Like

One, they talk and act the same.

Two, they hold the same views.

Three, they come out of nowhere in several threads to support Lore when they had not previously been involved.

And four, the pandaren talks about their classic gnome warlock.

Either theyā€™re the same person or itā€™s mightily convenient.

6 Likes

Great now I need to scroll up and check how many times he upvoted his own drivel.

1 Like

Itā€™s crazy how persistent some people who are so wrong can be. It really is a shame that these same like 4 people harass people just trying to get customization xD.

2 Likes

How much you wanna bet this is Lore too?

I mean I got nothing to go on but it would fit the bill.

Lol

5 Likes

And now youā€™re accusing me of being an alt of his cause you canā€™t help how wrong you are :rofl:

1 Like

Whatā€™s a shame is you making false accusations.

6 Likes

Not accusing.

Itā€™s just amusing.

You have ten posts, came out of nowhere. Responding to Lore.

Likeā€¦ Come on.

You are at the very least someones Alt.

5 Likes

Well, Iā€™ll be darned, I havenā€™t found any example. I guess heā€™s too lazy to switch alts to do that, which I can absolutely relate to.

I donā€™t know I have mixed feelings, but the low post count kind of makes my sensors go off. At the very least, it is the alt of someone we know.

I know, yet he keeps posting inaccuracies.

Oh, this approach again.

That word keeps on being used while its meaning keeps being ignored.

6 Likes

With luck he learned not to do that in the Worgen thread.

Lore gets heated like the rest of us.

Yeah. Amusing that weā€™re the few when high elf fans get caught regularly blowing up their support numbers with unaccounted alts.

Right? Someone doesnā€™t share your opinion apparently that means they are harassing you.

Does that mean Iā€™m being harassed when people donā€™t like Voidberg?

7 Likes

But worgen having tails itā€™s a very serious matter that should not happen!

Also, ignore all weā€™ve seen in game about void changing things and living beings, Void Elves are still High/Blood elves.

:roll_eyes:

Of course. As per the definition of harassment some people think (instead of its actual definition) you are absolutely being harassed.

5 Likes

Iā€™m willing to bet thatā€™s him. Not many people talk like this.

6 Likes

Yeah.

Iā€™ll need more to go on to think for sure but most of their way of speaking appears the same in other posts too.

Iā€™d like to think theyā€™ll come to their senses later and post on one toon or be upfront about posting on more than one.

For instance I donā€™t hide that Iā€™m Fezzy, Kyuu or a whole host of others. (though I mostly just post on Fezzy and Fenelon in regards to high/blood/Void elves these days.)

I really donā€™t understand why we just canā€™t have everything for both factions that they should have lore wise.

Why does it matter if something is similar? The goal should be to complete the factions and the game as a whole as per the lore not to keep things locked because it is similar to an existing thing.

4 Likes

Depends on how you view it. Personally Iā€™d rather things were more unique to one another overall.

Also claiming the High Elves are needed to complete the faction can get murky.

4 Likes