High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

Because lore wise High Elves left the Alliance en masse and later joined the Horde.

Because lore wise Void Elves are Void Elves.

We do have what’s accurate to the lore.

3 Likes

but what about those still in the alliance.

Blizzard getting cold feet with the decision they made back in WC3 days.

doesn’t matter. They exist. My point stands.

2 Likes

So you want “lore accurate reasons”, but only some lore accurate reasons.

by definition they are. so long as something is missing it is incomplete.

1 Like

Are they unified enough to be a faction? The ones outside of Dalaran are extremely separate.

And the ones IN Dalaran are neutral with support for the Alliance. For them to “join” they’d have to divest themselves from Dalaran. I don’t think Blizzard wants that right now.

2 Likes

I don’t deny quel’thelas left the alliance. I also don’t deny that some high elves remained in the alliance. Both are true.

2 Likes

Those high elves probably still visiting the Sunwell don’t exist either apparently.

They’re also, as mentioned, not unified to the point that they’re not even purely Alliance aligned as a whole.

then horde would get playable humans

after all you can count the number of elves that showed up for the alliance during the fourth war in bfa on 1 hand. while the horde had an entire kul tiras human faction switch sides

so i would be ok with it if each server only allowed 4 alliance players to log in to a ‘high elf’ and anyone else would have to sit in a que. so a maximum of 4 to be lore accurate and horde got playable fogsail freebooter humans

Alteraci! Alteraci! Alteraci!

3 Likes

Sigh… there is more likely a chance to run into a half elf then an high elf on the alliance theoretically. Or in dalaran. Both of which can carry the HE story while remaining unique and interesting on their own. How about we ask for them instead? Heck if they are made right you could look closely to a HE.

Nor those high elves that have joined the Horde.

Forsaken AR! Forsaken AR! Forsaken AR!

4 Likes

Keep the unevolved apes out of my forsaken :rage:

“B-but… the tag!”

2 Likes

add them, and finalize calia as the forsaken leader.

/maliciously evil crackle of laughter!

Alteraci are dope, fight me irl not online.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for my belf paladin to be lightforged.

(Don’t try to compete with a Forsaken in evilness mwahahaha)

I will, my 5’6" self is not afraid at all.

2 Likes

See? You’re too short to get an opinion on the Alteraci.

2 Likes

As long as I can wtf stomp them with my lightbound orc it is all good!

1 Like

maybe they should add undead gnomes as an ar for forsaken?