High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

Yeah. That and imagination.

3 Likes

you can change your name and put a character description in it too. only people with the addon will see it tho

3 Likes

Sounds pretty cool. I might take a look at it’s features later.

2 Likes

your “most” are 5 people, circle posting on blood elf character and saying NO.

2 Likes

Your “most” is 5 people still clinging to some vain hope that you’ll get more than Void elves have already given you.

Most players have already accepted what they have and are good with that.

7 Likes

xD no, go look at the the posts get asking for more and you’ll see you’re the minority in being against it.

2 Likes

Trying to claim that ‘most of us’ want what you want doesn’t make it a fact. :joy_cat:

8 Likes

Oh?

You among those asking for a separate AR now?

You even know who Nelfas is or what they petition for?

They’re as much on your side as I am.

3 Likes

these 5 anti-highelfers trashed this topic to death. This is nothing but clown fest and offtopic.

time to create realm topic about asking highelves as allied race.

2 Likes

Start a new topic and you will see just how many other people don’t agree with you.

4 Likes

Either that or it’ll just get deleted like the last one.

Maybe both.

8 Likes

Yeah. It’s a joke that anyone would actually believe it’s only 5 people who disagree with her.

8 Likes

im just a bit busy in game doing something. So when i have time i will do. thank you

it’s far more then 5 ppl hun. But yeah sure lie to yourself on that. It us 100% certain to be more ppl then HE requests at thus point.

I am not an anti, and I think fen isn’t either. But good job on grouping up ppl that disagrees with you just because you want either another BE model ar, or to take VE and turn it into discount HE’s.

4 Likes

Not even close xD

3 Likes

Oh then there is far far more opposed to another copy paste of the BE model on the alliance or against trying to force VE to be discount HE’s?

Thanks for the info that for letting me know that ppl requesting ar HE or making VE into HE is a super minority lmao.

3 Likes

I fear so.

It seems Blizz, on top of having ruined Forsaken from Cata onward, decided to pin on them the creation of the abomination that is the NEFPA.

I guess you won’t be willing to admit that the people still pushing for something that already exists in game are not particularly great at looking at the bigger picture and see that indeed, there’s more people either completely disinterested on this, or against it, than in favor. Wait
 you’re the one that behaved as if someone in the side you’re arguing with didn’t have “an ounce of honesty and decency”
 of course you won’t admit it.

3 Likes

If only they used that energy for something they can get
 like half elves right?

I know I’m not exactly the best person to tell anyone how they should better invest their energy all things considering
 but yeah, at least Half Elves would present an interesting point of view of the Half-breed and it also has the advantage of even having a good counterpart for the Horde with Mok’nathal.

3 Likes