High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

I just laughed harder than I should’ve :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

you tell 'em crom. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Blizzard always taking away and doing it very easy.
Cromgaru misses Banners and Gladiator Stance.

1 Like

Exactly, we got your Blood Elves and the world didn’t end, see how simple that is?

What we want now, and actually wanted all along, is our Alliance High Elves, expanded upon and not another copy paste of your Blood Elves.

I fail to see how this is impossible for you to imagine, its how stories work.

6 Likes

Literally wouldn’t of even started if i had known. Forget she alt-jumps more than anyone, should of known it would of happened with ignore back.

4 Likes

Yes, and I happen to think it’d just water down the story and probably end up with more putting the boot in against horde races by the story team.

3 Likes

Like the Void Elves, yeah?

Don’t see that being an issue for you, especially, since those are the carbon copies you’re scared of.

Unlike all the differen’t ways we’ve suggested the addition of High Elves.

And your opinion is why a player request should be denied right?

Cause the way i see it, the Horde hasn’t been more popular than they are now, i don’t see this in any way changing that.

Especially since, like you just agreed with, would not be a carbon copy of your Blood Elves story.

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

if you truly felt velfs were a direct theft of the blood elves then you wouldnt still be asking for high elves, because that is what a high elf is in the end :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

sapphire misses mix n’ match talent trees.
no cd aspect of the cheetah.
feeding hunter pets.

1 Like

It’s my opinion why I think that a small group of players upset over a decision made a long time ago shouldn’t impact the people that play and enjoy one of the most popular races in the game.

Especially as you have just repeatedly declared that you have a carbon copy of that race you should be happy with them, even if I think that they’re at least somewhat modified off the base to not be as much of an infringement on the blood elves.

5 Likes

Making own gear that mattered.
Ammo for hunter.
The REAL Barrens.

THRALL AS WARCHIEF

1 Like

What…
They are a race though. They’re high elves. Just like how you’re a tauren, and I’m a nightborne.
And they happen to be part of the alliance, hence the high elf request.
Blood elves being horde has nothing to do with this.

Except like he previously said, and I have 2 days ago.

The high elves being requested are already alliance. No blood elf is being copied to the alliance. It’s simply taking high elves that are already alliance, and making them playable
Your argument simply doesn’t apply to this situation due to that fact.

IF for example, dwarves were to suddenly become a horde race, this would be a problem. Why? Because dwarves are alliance.

Also someone’s race choice has virtually has no affect on you.
My playing of a nightborne will not affect your game play.

Considering the above, this “massive change” you’re inventing (a race being playable, lol) is based off absolutely nothing other than your imaginary GM fortune telling powers.

And this kind of absurd behavior of telling people what they’re supposed to want to play needs to stop.

What’s hilarious is seeing the very same antis that are posting in this thread who complain about me and other’s being rude,
liking these sort of posts and coming back here pretending no one noticed, then surprised pikachu face when we call them out.

11 Likes

gnomes were top dps.
and wore funny hats.

spoiler alert

Summary

and onyxia was in the sw throneroom.

1 Like

Yes, and that race is playable on the horde as blood elves. The Alliance allied ones are not a separate race on their lonesomes.

2 Likes

Yes forget the 6 or 7 High Elves threads with hundreds of like each was a “small group of players”.

Ah, now where back to your issue, which is…?

Lets get specific, since you love to dance around an actual argument.

So hypocrisy is lost on you when you compare the literal carbon copy of the Hordes most popular race in Void Elves to our mountains of suggestions to plausibly differentiate High Elves to your Blood Elves, please tell me you see this and aren’t so blatantly biased.

Lol my god, i hope you never open a business.

If you actually think that we wanted a carbon copy of your Blood Elves, you’re only a step above Fyre at this point Tarrok.

6 Likes

Yet the “alliance allied ones” are alliance, which is perfectly fine if people want to play them regardless of blood elves being horde, as it has no effect on your well-being.

6 Likes

both are very good at telling others what yo do and what to think.
best reason to put elfs back where they belong.
#MakeAllianceElfAgain

1 Like

I just want to say again I support our wonderful High Elves on Alliance! I’ll personally always prefer Blood Elves but I’ll enjoy the narrative of High Elves in game on Horde and Alliance. I tend to be biased for most things on Horde but take neutral or Pro Alliance stances in other areas lore wise. And see the benefit from my perspective of Alliance High Elves both as a plus for Alliance and some hype to want to fight them on Horde :slight_smile: !

Wishing everyone a decent afternoon I have the worst migraine probably from lack of coffee as I get caffeine headaches, and have some editing to do, homework, and if time permits I want to level (perhaps with my real housewives on in the background hehe)!

heres to hoping we have more good artwork when I check the forums again tomorrow :smiley:

9 Likes

Void elves are literally blood elves who joined the alliance.

The high elves that are being requested have never been horde.

You should probably think before formulating your arguments and emoji spams that just set you up for failure.

6 Likes
1 Like