High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

I mean they’re not as dependent on it as a high elf or nightborne are. They need to have some magical connection or they begin to suffer.

Night Elves use moonwells full of (some might say corrupted by) water from the well of eternity and blessed by Elune.

I don’t know, that sounds even worse to me.
What if the alternate universe you went to had covid-10 through 18?

Or if humans evolved differently and that transitioned into their fantasy races as well? Like instead of elves being pointy eared humans they’d be neck-bearded chonky monkey-feet having pug-faced abominations with pointy ears.

Their orcs wouldn’t look that odd though lol.

thank you!

1 Like

https://media3.giphy.com/media/Q42cpzgcUeZkA/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fd60bed0d516ae9ee2e7b67dfb46dc1b27cf2a35&rid=giphy.gif

3 Likes

Wow thank you Renatorshil! This is great news!

You know editing quotes of people is against the rules, yeah?

3 Likes

Did you know that editing another person’s post is against the rules here? It’s quite rude.

3 Likes

yeah, very excited about this. Cant’ wait to be honest. mmmmh, yes playable highelves such as silver covenant highelves

what rules? It’s not against anything

It’s considered trolling. Would you like it if other people edited your posts to make it look like you wrote something you disagreed with?

1 Like

Was reminded by a friend that discussing actions taken against me by mods is also against the rules… so I deleted my post.

Changing the words of another person by using the quote system falls within the bounds of trolling according to the CoC.

I think it was trolling… might have been one of the others.

Mods do not always action it but it is there.

1 Like

it’s not against forums rules, consider what you want. It’s not against FCoC.

giggling a bit, with amount of trash talk, derailing original poster, loads of useless gif’s . you complain about editing post.

I think it’s more that nelfas is a troll full stop.
Did you see her torghast post?

5 Likes

Looks like you teared up by reading it

To be fair, it was quite funny to me.
but a troll is a troll.

So i shared my story which happened and somehow that made me a troll? Wow that logic. RICH

Its more the level ten bit, the way you conduct yourself, and your eagerness to complain about a thing you already have.

You’re almost a parody of the general High Elf Pro community.

Isn’t Nelfas a nelf?

Honestly I doubt that very much as well.

You know what I mean.

But yes.

Edit: I wonder if the “as” at the end of her name means anything or was just tacked on.

1 Like