High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

No but I think I’m probably better off to not have seen it.

I wish you had, lol.

It is against the rules.
If it’s not it should be.
You didn’t answer my question. Would you like it if someone changed your post into making it look like you said something you disagreed with?

1 Like

Why do you wish such a thing on me?
:scream_cat:

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/explosive-diarrhea-during-torghast-run/803395

i dont care

Yup.

All part of trolling and also against the forum rules/guidelines.

It Depends.

(because SOMEONE had to)

I guess you’re fine with other people being rude to you then.

Just because you don’t like people using gifs doesn’t mean it’s against the rules.

2 Likes

If you want blonde and white hair for void elves. Please like this post so i can figure out who is anti, it’s very hard to tell. Thank you.

highelves as allied race 2021, confirmed

Spamming the same thing over and over is also against the forum rules/guidelines as well.

This thread is spam.

2 Likes

Who is that?

1 Like

If you want to talk about derailing the OP…

Well…

The OP has stated that this thread has run its course and as far as he’s concerned has completed its goal.

This thread shouldn’t be active at all.

To be fair mods have upheld several gifs posted in this very thread even after such posts were mass flagged.

4 Likes

yeah lock this, we need new one. this doesnt serve any purpose but spam?

Oh look.

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

Agreed, it’s not needed.

Nope, we already have an active thread for Pretty Elven customizations that predates this one.

It is spam.

4 Likes

why is this a thread

1 Like

Because God hath forsaken us, Billy

4 Likes