High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

And then there should be some HEā€™s that resent and will absolutely not accept the Velfsā€¦could make for a cool Romeo and Juliet side quest line.

9 Likes

or better yet wc2. pretty sure he mains alliance as well

1 Like

He could just be an old stinky Orc.
:nauseated_face:
lol

Orc musk drives 'em wild.

1 Like

Oh look, contradiction here. And who was it that told me to speak for myself, Starla?

Speak for yourself.

11 Likes

Yes I hear those boars get very chummy! :boar:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never read things more beautiful. :butterfly:

12 Likes

For me I think its a good culture marker, Iā€™m not saying all Blood Elves are Sylvanas loyalists, but they next to Forsaken have been portrayed as some of the main supporters in Orgrimmar etc.

Where as Alliance High Elves have been anti Sylvanas since WOTLK and prior probably, the way Vereesa has stood by the Alliance is a different reaction from the Blood Elves seeing a common ally in Sylvanas when they entered the Horde. Where as Blood Elves seem well integrated in EK Horde, even having an Ambassador in Sylvanasā€™s throne room for years before she became Warchief, just from my perspective I think it shows where Blood Elves view things and people, and situations vastly differently then the Alliance High Elves, and their different perspectives is a nice pin pointer in the two respective sides they choose to identify on.

1 Like

In one of the thousand ā€œBlue eyes for Blood Elvesā€ threads, one of the comments specifically said ā€œI only want them to get the High Elf request shut downā€.

Canā€™t be more black and white than that, the anti side just seems to be built on a rotten foundation and only a few seem to have moved away from it and built their own, can only really think of Murg :man_shrugging:

Found it, thereā€™s another one by someone who used to be a frequent anti, i think she had a Void Elf profile. Donā€™t remember her name though.

9 Likes

Alliance deserve ALL Elfs.
Cat fights will drive boy king looney: wolfman king take over.
Then we have REAL war again.
you welcome

wonder what smartypants goblin say to THIS?

1 Like

Forum RP is that way ā€”>

1 Like

Heā€™s RPing on topic, he can stay.

3 Likes

I also remember someone linking me of me making that same dumb comment on an older thread too. I regret making that post, but honestly, I still donā€™t remember the actual post or actually posting at the time too.

:innocent:
:pray:Youā€™ve already repented for your sins my child.

All is forgiven

3 Likes

Or he can just talk like a normal person and maybe drop the get off my horde lawn schtick that was tired even back in BC.

i like him. leave him alone ya bully. hehe

1 Like

Morale must be pretty sparse if Sloovenee, of all characters, is the hero for the Blood Elves and the reason for their allegiance with the Horde.

3 Likes

Cromgaru ORC WARRIOR!
Live for HORDE!
FIGHT for HORDE!
HORDE is for hardcases, for outcast that have nowhere else.
Elfs have Alliance.
#ElfGoHome

9 Likes

Is this a Hyper alt?? YOU LOOK SPECTACULAR AS A GNOME!

That seems like a topic for a differenā€™t thread, always welcome to make it.

Heā€™s talking about elves in a spicy way than regular pumpkin spice latte talking.

I enjoy flavor in my threads Tarrok, thank you.