High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™m burnt out on wqs already, and the bonus objectives. It seems like they take a while and I feel squishy on most characters.

1 Like

I kinda splurged on the games that came out at the end of the year, so might just let wow go until Iā€™m done with them.

But this is as far as Iā€™ve gotten so far.

2 Likes

Real talk, they should have gotten Nick Cage. Keeanu just canā€™t play a zealot well.

1 Like

I actually like the covenant stories, what Iā€™ve done so far anyway. Itā€™s a shame Iā€™m so burnt out already.

Actually, the Sunfury probably had the choice to take the Fel or not at the very start of the journeyā€¦ and some evidently were more mentally strong to dealt with the whole degenerating addiction issue.

The Belves stationed in QuelĀ“thalas indeed didnĀ“t havea choice in the matter, especially when they got passively irradiated and never actively pursued Fel manipulation per se.

Sure dear, ā€œA thousand Years of Warā€ and 8.3 Patch -especially the NĀ“zoth scenario- would love to have a word with you.

Silly Helfer, 8.3 already depicted what would happen to the ā€œkidsā€ in this scenario.

ThatĀ“s putting it nicely, it actually is kinda pitiable considering the time some people have been QQing over a headcanon.

Pfff, sheĀ“s canonically a prejudiced hypocrite, no big explanation needed dear. Just say she decided to follow Neechan and thatĀ“s it, good to go!!

1 Like

I havenā€™t really looked too much into it, just nothingā€™s screaming out at me as something that my character works with. Like Iā€™ve seen people who months before release were hyped about various things, nothingā€™s got me excited about this.

And thatā€™s butting up against buggy 80s/90s futurism, vikings, sarcastic greek gods, and flying star wars ships in VR

1 Like

We donā€™t play Sunfury BEā€™s,

None of that has anything to do with managing their addiction. :man_shrugging:

Who is Neechan?

Nee-chan refers to a sister in Japanese.

Dude for reals, levelling was so good but everything after that was just too similar to late BFA. Weekly quests, daily quests, world quests, quest table, weekly chest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3_lVSrPB6w&ab_channel=IsaiahS

Where it looks like theyā€™re goingā€¦

I might stop playing for another seven years.

1 Like

Itā€™s like Blizzard is just determined that weā€™re going to like Sylvanas and Anduin and they donā€™t get most people are over them.

Neither of them are good characters, anymore in Sylvieā€™s case.

1 Like

I rather still like Anduin.

Not so sure but the Calia bitā€¦

Other than that Iā€™m waiting for him to adopt a few of his fathers attributesā€¦

Sylvanas? I never liked her. She always was just using me whether I was Horde or Alliance. But damn has she gone way downhill the last couple expansions.

At least I used to respect her.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpkQEq75y18&ab_channel=TheOnion

1 Like

Well. Canā€™t argue with that. Lol

The AU I meant is of our real world, not the WoW universe

Yes!

Indeed, yes please!

thanks for great news

I donā€™t see a problem. They showed Sylvanas has doubts, feelings. In no way are they suggesting a ā€˜redemptionā€™ from what I can see. You probably know my own feelings on her story. Iā€™m torn because I hate how theyā€™ve turned her into a what seems to be a heartless villian when I hoped she would find the peace she deserved after she was mistreated and victimized.

3 Likes

Am I the only one that looks at Oribos and sees all the Alliance npcs standing together while 2 Horde peeps are sitting on the floor off to the side, as symbolic?

1 Like

I really enjoyed the story in MoP with all of the new characters.

I hope they bring back Riko.

3 Likes

We have not seen any new Silver Covenant elves. I would be interested to see new named ones with bigger roles in alliance.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a non-faction war xpac. Weā€™re lucky they even remembered to give us some NPCs.