High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

Give us skinny Kultiran human model

Either you have friendly farm animals or a lack of commas in your life.

5 Likes

I mean, goats can be bad, but

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/98081367_1683301238475194_6424888135531888640_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=u9raQpBSJ1IAX-WBxGo&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&tp=7&oh=e460e395ea0b3e3b2bca4cbba208196e&oe=6015B1B3

6 Likes

Where is blizzard hiding the alliance Silver Covenant? The secret truth to be revealed at long last in 2021. Brace yourselves, they are coming.

#SecretTruth2021

Oh good god - just watched a datamined Sylvanus cinematic that is chasing me back to playing a street punk running around with Keanu Reeves stuck in his head.

Note: in almost all cases Cyberpunk 2077 is a glorious and bug-ridden mess.
I am playing the exception to that ruleā€¦4K resolution cloud gaming via Stadia.
And yes, itā€™s a pretty damned fabulous game.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think theyā€™re even breathing hard.

I need to see what happens if you try to ventilate Keanu sometime.

And other than the time a pair of flaming wrecks spawned in front of the vehicle I was driving on like the one quest where you have to keep up with someoneā€™s car the bugs arenā€™t bothering me, itā€™s the little stuff like the fact that the game insists that I donā€™t really want to use the useful camera angle while driving and stick the camera directly behind me 5 seconds after I stop moving the mouse that get me. But enjoying it enough otherwise to deal with that stuff.

1 Like

Yeah, not a fan of where they are going with that.

2 Likes

I love the guy (and that pistol spinning animation of his is lit) but yes, there have been a couple of times I wanted to do that myself. Overall though? The game would have been the walkaway GOTY if it hadnā€™t had the launch issues it had. Itā€™s absolutely cemented Stadia Pro, in my mind, as a platform thatā€™s absolutely here to stay. On ā€˜Visualā€™ setting the resolution rivals the consoles and since on a PC the same settings can give a 3070 a nervous breakdown itā€™s really hit the spot for me because this year itā€™s my wifeā€™s turn for a new gaming rig.

I always drive from inside the car, in pretty much every game I play that you can drive in, and not a chase view. Not optimal for control, but immersion Tarrokā€¦immersion. :wink:

I hate it. If they really go down that road my next vacation from playing will be permanent - it will simply be a bridge too far for me.

2 Likes

Eh, I saw someone put it this way basically ā€œThen you get to Act 2 when the GM introduces their pet NPC that they think is super cool and suddenly the story is about him not your characterā€

Eh, my copy on PC is running fine, donā€™t have all the ray tracing, but the other stuff is up high. Iā€™m just seeing bunches of stuff where itā€™s obvious they werenā€™t able to put in all the polishing that it needed

I have enough problems with visibility in real cars I donā€™t need to deal with cramped interiors in a game, plus I usually use the Akira bike. Also driving, could they make the mini map big enough so you can see an upcoming turn before youā€™ve passed it?

Yes, hard to argue with

at all. I get it, getting him on board to do the game was a big deal - and heā€™s really good at ā€œCyberpunk meets John Wickā€ - but yes, less about him and more about V please. Iā€™m assuming some DLC plans are already in place and hopefully that will change.

Yeah, fair enough. Iā€™ve had more than a few instances of nailing the brakes and doing u-turns. Speaking of whichā€¦a handbrake keybind would be nice for thoseā€¦and drifting. :wink:

Anyway, back in I go - talk to you later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I canā€™t say I blame you, I will be considering it myself.

2 Likes

Iā€™m kinda already there, but for opposite reasons.

2 Likes

What are your reasons?

I havenā€™t seen the Silver Covenant done much since the Argent Invasion Event and it was only limited time only which kind of sucks it had to be.

As pretty much a horde player as I donā€™t have the attention span to really do alts on the same content all the time. The rough answer would be Tyrande fatigue. longer answer, it feels like its starting the usual cycle of ā€œIs it a faction conflict expansion? If no, concentrate on how awesome the Alliance characters are, Horde can be in awe if they likeā€

4 Likes

I understand that. They should really build up new characters.

1 Like

doesnā€™t help that none of the covenants look particularly interesting to me

3 Likes

Your not alone. I like the abilities even less.