High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

It fits the lore, meaning thereā€™s no consistency anyway.

No paladins tho. Still have greasy hair and turn purple lol.

1 Like

Iā€™m kind of skeptical on what sort of opinion Vareesa would have on the Void elves as a race, especially considering theyā€™re mainly comprised of Blood elf Magisters, a group sheā€™s outright hostile toward. Itā€™s not impossible, but some narrative hoops would need be jumped first.

2 Likes

They could go with the Darnassus-Shendralar kind of affiliation
Vereesa allows some void elves to join her covenant while sending off more wayfarers to the rift

Arator, yes, because heā€™s a paladin. Nothingā€™s stopping Vereesaā€™s kids from taking up the void though.

If you donā€™t like turning purple, you can make a macro to cancel the form: /cancelaura Entropic Embrace

You can even macro it directly to all your skills. For example:

#showtooltip Sinister Strike
/cancelaura Entropic Embrace
/cast Sinister Strike

1 Like

Why would you want to cancel a 5% damage buff?!

1 Like

I know, right?

But this is for people who care more about the visual than the stats. I donā€™t use it, but Iā€™m sure someone will find it useful.

1 Like

Haha that is my thinking too. Just let it not force void transformation and it is fine.

1. There wasnā€™t a point, ever, where any group of High Elves (or Blood Elves, for that matter) was given a choice regarding whether or not to ā€œtake the Felā€.

2. There are a plethora of reasonable justifications for utilizing the Void, not the least of which is that it is much more easily sourced than Arcane (which means that Void Elves donā€™t ever have to worry about managing their addiction).

I donā€™t think this is canonical fact (most VEā€™s being former Magisters, that is).

The High Elf pilgrims in Quelā€™danas are not Blood Elves

1 Like

The NPCs I linked are high elves who are in Telogrus Rift to study the void.

2 Likes

Itā€™s always funny to me the people who reject BE lore on Horde somehow find that AU HEs is so sensible and makes sense.

3 Likes

Lone High Elves always act as spectators and wonā€™t make any decisive action unless working on a group

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I think Blizzard might have mentioned something to this effect as to why they changed the void elf skins early on from being based off the muscular DH ones to being based off the regular blood elf ones.

I remember being angry about it anyway.

5 Likes

Give me alliance Silver Covenant high elves or give me d-ā€¦blonde and white hair normal hair!

1 Like

Oh good, I needed some booze today.

Well, isnā€™t that a great image for a supposedly ā€œvery active faction within the Allianceā€.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure you can drink fel.

3 Likes

Of course you can! Now
https://i.gifer.com/3Ocq.gif

5 Likes

AU high elvesā€¦ disgusting.
The high elves in the main universe are the ones Iā€™d like to play as, otherwise whatā€™s the point?
Iā€™d want to play as the ones already working in the alliance.

I mean, yeah I could just pretend like how magā€™har can pretend they come from outland but i think the world (of warcraft) has seen enough of the AU nonsense in this lifetime.

At least with alternate timelines anyways.

1 Like

I donā€™t recall seeing Vereesa as being the most popular waifu since most not safe for work art of her really isnā€™t alot since all I see is Alleria and Sylvanas but mostly Sylvanas only in the popular elf waifu material.