High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

If it makes you feel better, my alliance high elves won’t fall in love with any humans.

not only that, with the undead, who are the literal embodiment of the scourge. haha

it made sense that they werent in the best position to be friendly with humans or more precisely a single crazy human (coulda just had a raid where we killed him instead of making kael the crazy one), but dwarves and gnomes didnt plan their genocide.

if they were willing to overlook the undead’s scourginess cause it wasn’t the fault of the entire race of lordaeron humans, then why is the fault of the non undead lordaeron humans? answer - only good human is an undead one? that’s goofy

4 Likes

I honestly think they would have had a fair few people protesting against Lor’themar’s decision to ally with the Horde, but most of them ended up being brainwashed or lost their courage to voice their opinions. But nobody really knows, I suppose.

Like, these dudes have thousands of years of friendship built up together. How could they just do that out of nowhere?

3 Likes

Blood Elves joining the horde never made sense. They keep repeating that silliness as well.

10 Likes

Yeah, one human was a jerk so they join races that actively killed their people.

And an even weaker justification was used for nightborne.

17 Likes

Play Warcraft 3, it explains it pretty well. And it makes sense.

2 Likes

warcraft 3 was reverse engineered to support their decision to give the horde playable blood elves. retconned.

2 Likes

:hugs:
I’m also handing out free :roll_of_toilet_paper: it’s worth it’s weight in moolah.

WC3 was before WoW lol. Research your lore.

2 Likes

haha

ty. i hear coffee filters also work. get the flavored ones and now you also smell good.

1 Like

Because they requested alliance aid and the alliance refuses.
They requested horde aid and got it.
They are pragmatic

5 Likes

who’d they request it from? the crazy guy? the one we shoulda killed instead of kael’thas lol

1 Like

I have a few coffee filters! I never thought of that, ty!

haha. and i bet they aren’t all bought up yet. only problem is, they dont break down when wet. so wouldnt wanna flush 'em - need a little plastic bag lined waste bin to discard them in, i guess. but it’ll smell good lol

1 Like

in memoriam of the high elven leader, turned into a nutcase so the horde could have a race they didn’t want.
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

What I find odd about the nightborne is that it was the night elves who restored the arcandor for us and saved us from extinction.

And the forces who helped us invade Suramar were humans, high elves, night elves and blood elves. 3/4 alliance races.

Then we were like Bai felicia, your leader was not nice lol

14 Likes

and she wasnt officially the leader of the alliance. that was anduin. lol

5 Likes

haha, ion protein shakes. hehe.
but it doesnt hurt to hear different opinions. it keeps you sharp and tests your cognitive abilities.

3 Likes

Different opinions? Yes. But when it’s repetitive type of argument and looping all the time, while they are just not supporting their claim later on - it gets real boring and it’s just a continuous troll.

Positive part about it right now, is that I don’t have to deal with it anymore.

3 Likes

He’s not interested in differing opinions, he’s already convicned we’re all ‘ignorant trolls’.