High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

I’m fine with alliance high elves getting their own zone and becoming a core race. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Join the Horde where we wre Avarie. You know you want to, you know it is the right thing to do.

Join me.
Wield glaives against the hippy night elves and generic elf wives!

I have blood elves, even blood elves with glaives.

4 Likes

I’d actually really dig this. I almost even think that it’s the way Blizzard should go about it. High Elves deserve something like that.

6 Likes

haha.

me too. imagine if you made another one every time someone said, go horde, make a belf. you’d need like 1000 accounts, all full of nothing but belfs.

1 Like

but but i’d like customizations too. lol

Death to the banshee! Vengeance for Teldrassil!

(Probably not an Avarie alt)

4 Likes

If playable HE ever happen on the Alliance, you better believe I am rubbing it in BE player’s faces for the rest of eternity.

Oh, and camping them in War Mode, of course. :rofl:

hehe

Death to the banshee! Vengeance for Teldrassil!

(Probably not a Hyperspace alt)

:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Then you are a high elf.
Abandon your crusade, your goal has been accomplished!
Abandon those nom believers!

I believe in noms.

your developer friend abducted us from the alliance, had our leader, brave soul that he was, turned into a looney tunes, then forced us to kill him for lewts.

(prolly not a hyperspace alt)

4 Likes

Weren’t you against making High Elves playable not too long ago?

1 Like

High elves for the alliance!

8 Likes

who me? nope. been pro-helf and pro-half elf, for a long time.

2 Likes

We left the alliance because we are not meant to be stereotypical lover of humans!
A choice well made by devs!

4 Likes

oh you say that now but just wait till humans get their customizations. mwahaha.

:sunglasses:

As much as I agree with this, I don’t think it made much sense for BLood Elves to do what they did. It made 0 sense for them to join the Horde. Their problems with the Alliance weren’t even mild, right? And that was enough to make them want some distance between each other. Why on earth would they ally with the Horde–people who have literally collected their scalps before. Lol.

8 Likes

My bad. Must have you confused with someone else. Half-elves are also something I really want. High Elves, humans, dwarves and Half-Elves as playable races is the dream :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes